dj_maximus's Kick-Ass 2 #5 review

Kick-Ass 2 # 5

Kick-Ass 2 # 5

It just gets deeper, deeper and deeper for Kick-Ass. Kick-Ass super villains look towards the major humiliation to our hero as they do the most disgusting things as humanly possible to our hero. Showing there revenge is just the beginning for our hero. There’s no chance for our justice unless is taken. Unfortunately there’s a lot self defeat in our hero seeing that now he feels so loss he doesn’t know what to do. It looks like writer Mark Millar wanted to take this book to another level from the first arc. And so far I say it’s working, however the character development is horrible for Kick-Ass just seeing everything he is going through. It just seems dysfunctional, very disturbing on how he should react. Trying to play Kick-Ass now just seems out of character. There’s so much to loose, what will be. I hope there’s serenity left for our hero to capture. I rate this book a 4.5 of 5.0 rating. http://djmaximusgodj.tumblr.com/

1=wack, 1.5=falling asleep, 2=below average, 2.5=pick it up a bit, 3= average, 3.5=dope, 4=good, 4.5=excellent, 5=classic