spiderslayer's Kick-Ass 2 #3 review

• spiderslayer wrote this review on .
  • spiderslayer has written a total of 16 reviews. The last one was for

Holy Crap this finaly came out!!

Kick-Ass 2 issue # 3 is here at long last. I almost did not pick up this issue because it has been so long since I read the last issue. You know what? I am so glad I did not pass this one up. This issue has the perfect balance of story, action blood and gore. It reminded me of why I liked this series in the first place.

I give this issue a 4 out 5. It would be a 5 but I can not give a issue a perfect score if it takes 6 months to come out. They are lucky they deliverd on this issue, because I would of dropped it. Come on guys lets get it done!!