Clerks

mallrats

chasing amy

dogma

jay and silent bob strike back

clerks 2

and a few others.

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked chasing amy. but the others? nah not really...

#5 Posted by Owen_Porter (83184 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Mallrats and Clerks was iight.

#6 Posted by Owen_Porter (83184 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao, agreed.

#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i couldnt make it through either of those movies and even though i made it through dogma, i would like those two hours back please

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

come on kevin smith is funnier than hell. i loved clerks 2 i thought the lord of the rings analogy was spot on. lol

#9 Posted by Owen_Porter (83184 posts) - - Show Bio

LMMFAO. I forgot about that. But still, as a whole, that movie sucked.

#10 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

meh i guess it depend on what type comedy you like.

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"come on kevin smith is funnier than hell. i loved clerks 2 i thought the lord of the rings analogy was spot on. lolhttp://www.youtube.com/v/b0sc-gS9AqM&rel=1 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

ughhh fanboys

#12 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"meh i guess it depend on what type comedy you like."

yeah i like comedy thats like... you know... funny

#13 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"acewasp23 says:
"come on kevin smith is funnier than hell. i loved clerks 2 i thought the lord of the rings analogy was spot on. lolhttp://www.youtube.com/v/b0sc-gS9AqM&rel=1 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"
ughhh fanboys"

yeah the worst type..... lord of the ring fanboys.

but really the lord of the rings trilogy sucked. lol

#14 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"acewasp23 says:
"meh i guess it depend on what type comedy you like."
yeah i like comedy thats like... you know... funny"

lol yeah me to that's why i don't under stand why people like Adam Sandler.

#15 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"oh yeah i have to take a pass on him definitely! but when he's acting serious, he does a great job"

the only movie i like that he did was Punch-Drunk Love.

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah i have to take a pass on him definitely! but when he's acting serious, he does a great job

#17 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

that was a great movie! him, jim carrey and robin williams are all waaaayyy annoying when they are trying to be funny but when they are serious they do a great job

#18 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah I'm not a fan of any Jim carry comedy either. i like Kevin smith because he is a comic fan and likes to put some sort of comic theme in every movie.

i dont know what the last true comedy that made me laugh was.

#19 Posted by Mach (171 posts) - - Show Bio

It's thought that , he is one greats of the fathers of the modern comic book writer next to Stan Lee , Bob Kane , Jack Kirby ect.. infact one might say that Alex Toth was Kevin Smith of his , I mean he has given Rex wonder dog , Space Ghost (who by the way i like the new comic that D.C put out ,that very f-ing cool ) So in short when one star talking about the greats in the comic book world , let's not forget this man. Snooch to the booch Mach

#20 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Balls says:

"Who likes kevin smiths movies?"

meh.

#21 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

How in the hell do people NOT like his movies?!?! I mean women I understand they have a dull sense of humor but dude cmon man. That donkey scene? Funny as hell!!!! Chasing Amy was amazing work! Clerks is a classic! Mallrats was awsomely funny! Not to crazy bout Dogma. I mean its funny but nothin near Mallrats or Clerks funny. I never Jay and Slient Bob strikes back. Im sure it was great to.

#22 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"that was a great movie! him, jim carrey and robin williams are all waaaayyy annoying when they are trying to be funny but when they are serious they do a great job"

Ok now ur rippin on Jim Carrey and Robin Willaims. Theres definitely something wrong with u. I mean they dont make me laugh hysterically but still there funny. I agree that they do great when they do drama. Well Robin no so much but Jim is great.

#23 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevilfan182 says:

"How in the hell do people NOT like his movies?!?! I mean women I understand they have a dull sense of humor but dude cmon man. That donkey scene? Funny as hell!!!! Chasing Amy was amazing work! Clerks is a classic! Mallrats was awsomely funny! Not to crazy bout Dogma. I mean its funny but nothin near Mallrats or Clerks funny. I never Jay and Slient Bob strikes back. Im sure it was great to."

women have a dull sense of humor? really? you must be a huge dumb and dumber fan. story of your life right?

#24 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Daredevilfan182 says:
"How in the hell do people NOT like his movies?!?! I mean women I understand they have a dull sense of humor but dude cmon man. That donkey scene? Funny as hell!!!! Chasing Amy was amazing work! Clerks is a classic! Mallrats was awsomely funny! Not to crazy bout Dogma. I mean its funny but nothin near Mallrats or Clerks funny. I never Jay and Slient Bob strikes back. Im sure it was great to."
women have a dull sense of humor? really? you must be a huge dumb and dumber fan. story of your life right?"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.