Follow

Kevin Masterson

Character » Kevin Masterson appears in 168 issues.

Son of the original Thunderstrike, Kevin Masterson has recently become the new Thunderstrike after inheriting the enchanted mace. An alternate take on him becoming the new Thunderstrike was told in the MC2 Universe, where he is a founding member of A-Next.

where's the new Thunderstrike on this fear itself thingie?

ceniza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ceniza

I did not have the chance to read the recent Thunderstrike limited series, but I was told it ends up with Eric's son, Kevin, taking the thunderstrike hammer and you know, being Thunderstrike under the tutelage of Valkyrie.

He's got the Asgardian thing going on.

Does anyone (any one from the site maybe?) have some kind of semi-spoilers for me as to his whereabouts, and/or would ask any Marvel writer why was he not introduced?

If I were to speculate, I'd say it'd be pretty cool to have, you know, Thor girl, Kevin Thunderstrike, this Loki kid, her girlfriend Leah, and other asgardian youngsters making some kind of "young asgardians" (not thor corps please). You know, in the vein of new mutants, young avengers, (there's even a young Enchantress out there) maybe the initiative, and stuff, maybe throw in some Sif and/or Valkyrie, as mentors. That'd be something I'd buy times, nothing wrong with two ongoing conflicting Thor titles, nothing wrong with journey into mystery. 

I went and overdid my question, where are the rest of asgardian related heroes? Red Norvill, Thunderstrike, Beta Ray Bill, etc? 

You heard it first here, on Comic Vine.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By KainScion

i dont know what happened to him, but thats not valkyrie, it's A valkyrie.

ceniza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ceniza
    @KainScion

Oh. I didn't know that, but now that you mention it, yeah, I remember being told it was even a young girl. 

So you see. "Young Aesirs". I'm pitching ideas here.

Avatar image for spider_man_2996
    spider-man 2996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#4  Edited By spider-man 2996

Thunderstrike is currently in Fear Itself: Home Front #5-7 teaming up with X-23, Power-Man, Amadeus Cho and Spider-Girl!
    ceniza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ceniza
    @spider-man 2996 said:
    Thunderstrike is currently in Fear Itself: Home Front #5-7 teaming up with X-23, Power-Man, Amadeus Cho and Spider-Girl!
    why thanks!! I'll try to pick it up!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.