Follow

Kate Bishop

Character » Kate Bishop appears in 655 issues.

Inspired by Clint Barton, Kate took up the mantle of Hawkeye and became a member of the Young Avengers. When Clint returned, the two of them struck up an on-again, off-again partnership, with Clint supporting her as she becomes more and more involved in the world of the Avengers.

Is Kate Bishop easy? Some people think so.

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GWHH

Is this a little OVERBOARD on Kate? She an adult plus, this article was written by a guy. I don't think it carries the same weight as if it was written by a women. Plus a hook up verses a couple living in sin. I mean which is worst, depends on who you ask? I think Kate making doing just fine here.

http://kierongillen.tumblr.com/post/...e-commented-on

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I don't really care. Guy sounds pretty butthurt

Avatar image for noteworthington
    Noteworthington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aside from any impossibly compatible moral or religious issues, it's ultimately inherently sexist to judge a woman for going on a date versus a man. An easy in-universe example is Tony Stark.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can me get a summery?

June'sVeryOwn

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.