Follow

Kate Bishop

Character » Kate Bishop appears in 656 issues.

Inspired by Clint Barton, Kate took up the mantle of Hawkeye and became a member of the Young Avengers. When Clint returned, the two of them struck up an on-again, off-again partnership, with Clint supporting her as she becomes more and more involved in the world of the Avengers.

do her and patriot still have a chance?

etamogrey77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By etamogrey77

curious cause i like the duo/couple

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Sure, I don't see why not. Wasn't the only reason he left the team anyways was because of Stature's death? I don't see why that would affect any chance he has of being with Kate.

Anirandom1214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Anirandom1214

@etamogrey77:

Since after leaving the Young Avengers Patriot moved to Scottsdale to live with his mom I'd say nope, if he went back to New York perhaps.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I'd rather see her with Speed, like it happened in the alternate future, when Iron Lad saw them together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.