Katana ongoing. Yay or nay?

#1 Posted by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

Rumor has it that Katana would be getting an #0 in september. What do you think? Yay or Nay?

#2 Posted by darkrider (463 posts) - - Show Bio

i will totally buy it

#3 Posted by Dernman (15723 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay. Maybe a mini but not an ongoing.

#4 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

YEsh

#5 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that she is in the JLA, this is becoming more likely for the future. i would love to see a mini or solo book! Maybe Fabian Nicieza could write it!

#6 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah call it a hunch but I think she will be getting a solo. She's in BoP and JLA not to mention the new Batman cartoon for 2013. Her time has come

#7 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN said:

yeah call it a hunch but I think she will be getting a solo. She's in BoP and JLA not to mention the new Batman cartoon for 2013. Her time has come

@Rumble Man said:

YEsh

Agreed.

DC for a long time has given these characters like Vibe,Katana,Aquaman,etc go to waste (and let characters like superman,batman,etc go to waste from sitting on the throne for too long).

Let us add more to these characters

#8 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, I'll check it out. Rather read hers than Vibes... -__-

#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13631 posts) - - Show Bio

im not gonna say she shouldn't have one because people are obviously interested in her, i just wont read it myself, she's too emo for me, i didn't even like her all that much when she was an Outsider.

#10 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

Rumor has it that Katana would be getting an #0 in september. What do you think? Yay or Nay?

I'm very happy to hear that this was confirmed. I liked her character a lot in BoP.

#11 Posted by Justthatkid (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

@strafe_prower: I wish the other members of the outsiders could get this treatment.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.