Vandal Savage's daughter to Star in DCU presents.

#1 Edited by Dernman (14790 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if this is old news or not but apparently Vandal Savage's daughter Kass Sage will be staring in DCU presents. 
She will be an FBI profiler who will go to her father for help.   

It seems like his modern day post52 character differs from his pre52 character.  Savage will be portrayed as a serial killer and one who is in jail.  

Kass Sage 
#2 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.....I guess

#3 Posted by Saren (25337 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get it. Vandal has appeared in Demon Knights, so why is he a jailed serial killer in the future?

And where's Scandal?

#4 Posted by Dernman (14790 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

I don't get it. Vandal has appeared in Demon Knights, so why is he a jailed serial killer in the future?

And where's Scandal?

I don't understand what you are saying. Demon Knights takes place in the past. DCU presents will take place in the present. 
That means being immortal he lives until present day where at some point he kills a bunch of people and gets put in jail. 

I haven't see any mention of Scandal so far. If she exists which I don't see why she doesn't they are just doing a story about this new character.
#5 Posted by Saren (25337 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: I meant that it just seems weird for him to be a jailed serial killer in the future, doesn't fit with what's been shown of him in Demon Knights.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT THE FCK D: I WAS LITERALLY FANGIRLING THE HELL OUT BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU MEANT SCANDAL -_____________________________-

#7 Posted by Dernman (14790 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@Dernman: I meant that it just seems weird for him to be a jailed serial killer in the future, doesn't fit with what's been shown of him in Demon Knights.

Maybe they just meant he killed a lot a people and not what we usually think of when we hear the words " Serial  Killer"  used. From Demon Knight to present day that is a huge amount of time. Who knows how a person can change in that amount of time. 

It will likely make more sense when it comes out.  
#8 Posted by Dernman (14790 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  That was how it was sort of put when I first read it in an article.  I guess it influenced me when I posted.

This was what I read.

Vandal Savage is already a part of the DC New 52, but now his daughter is joining the fray.

No, we don't mean Scandal.

Going to put a pic of the new character in the OP.
#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: Misleading bastards >:( I was about ready to clap my hands with glee.

Dear god, I miss Scandal.

#10 Posted by Jake Fury (18174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

WHAT THE FCK D: I WAS LITERALLY FANGIRLING THE HELL OUT BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU MEANT SCANDAL -_____________________________-

Suckaaaaaaa! ;-)

#11 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Scandal wasn't really one of my favorites in SSix, but oh well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.