Would You Like Karma to have a Mini

#1 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

I Adore Karma, but i feel like she needs something saying, "this is Karma, and this is how she should be."

btw, i love this picture, like whoa.

#3 Posted by Sonar (9 posts) - - Show Bio

YES!!

#4 Posted by Psi-Fire (973 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell to the NO!!!

#5 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

doing what?

#6 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk, something to define her a little more clearly. She's always been, whatever people wanted her to be, no real defining personality traits.

#7 Posted by Darkchild (41441 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Karma was a fav back in the New Mutants days. So seeing her again would be awesome

#8 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Psi-Fire said:
"Hell to the NO!!!"
why not?
#9 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Mini skirt?
Mini Cooper?

#10 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Minivan fool.

#11 Posted by Psi-Fire (973 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Psi-Fire said:
"Hell to the NO!!!"
why not?"

Because I don't want them to shoot for character growth with her now. It's been what twenty-five years and she's still horrid. She the only member of New Mutants that I wouldn't mind seeing go in the trash. Give a Mini to Cannonball and Sunspot. They deserve it a hell of a lot more than Karma. Besides, she had one in the 90's. It was called BEAST. lol If you read it, you'll see what I mean.
#12 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Psi-Fire said:
"pixelized said:
"Psi-Fire said:
"Hell to the NO!!!"
why not?"
Because I don't want them to shoot for character growth with her now. It's been what twenty-five years and she's still horrid. She the only member of New Mutants that I wouldn't mind seeing go in the trash. Give a Mini to Cannonball and Sunspot. They deserve it a hell of a lot more than Karma. Besides, she had one in the 90's. It was called BEAST. lol If you read it, you'll see what I mean."
how is she horrid?
#13 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Psi-Fire said:
"pixelized said:
"Psi-Fire said:
"Hell to the NO!!!"
why not?"
Because I don't want them to shoot for character growth with her now. It's been what twenty-five years and she's still horrid. She the only member of New Mutants that I wouldn't mind seeing go in the trash. Give a Mini to Cannonball and Sunspot. They deserve it a hell of a lot more than Karma. Besides, she had one in the 90's. It was called BEAST. lol If you read it, you'll see what I mean."
I concur.
#14 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see the point.

#15 Posted by Psi-Fire (973 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Psi-Fire said:
"pixelized said:
"Psi-Fire said:
"Hell to the NO!!!"
why not?"
how is she horrid?"

How is she not? Maybe it's her lack of growth? Or the fact that she's still annoying as hell? Or that she's in a comic when other more enjoyable characters are stuck in Limbo? They should have de-powered her and let Moonstar keep her powers.
#16 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

now how is she annoying?

#17 Posted by Psi-Fire (973 posts) - - Show Bio

Because keeps her around. And killing characters that actually have a future. Screw her brother and sister. Kill them all. I'd rather Cloak and Dagger join the x-men than her. She is a waste of ink.

#18 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, she's not a big character, she hasn't had anything major happen in years, so killing her off or getting rid of her in favor of a more popular character would be fruitless as she is practically riding the bench in Uncanny at the moment. Partly why i want her to have a mini, to do something substantial instead of fading further toward the background... if that's even possible.

#19 Posted by Psi-Fire (973 posts) - - Show Bio

She's a waste of ink, pix. The sooner they scrap her, the better.

#20 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes!  The Best mini was a piece of crap, and I wouldn't wipe my arse with it.  The Mekanix mini had her running around as a useless damsel in distress.

But.... with the new New Mutants series, I doubt any of them will get additional time in a mini series :(
#21 Edited by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Psi-Fire said:
"She's a waste of ink, pix. The sooner they scrap her, the better."
I really like her.. i just feel she hasn't been given a good time to shine. She was in Leader of the New Mutants for like 3 issues before being cast into oblivion.

xerox-kitty said:
"Yes!  The Best mini was a piece of crap, and I wouldn't wipe my arse with it.  The Mekanix mini had her running around as a useless damsel in distress.

But.... with the new New Mutants series, I doubt any of them will get additional time in a mini series :(
"
Hopefully we'll get some defining character moments from her.

guess i should cast my vote now.
#22 Edited by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind.

#23 Posted by Psi-Fire (973 posts) - - Show Bio

Pix, Karma isn't the worst character, but damn. A mini should be for a character that actually has a story to tell. She has none. Nothing. Zero. I would be lying if I said I can remember a time when she was even good. She's the weakest telepath in Marvel U. Her only real story involved Shadow King and it wasn't even that good. I'm sure that with the right amount of time and character development she could be good, but there are too many characters was a better backstory to work with. I'd think marvel has her ranked just below Artie. She need a lot of help and there isn't enough time to give to just her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.