When did they make her a lesbian?

• 110 results
#101 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone change the name of the thread yet?

#102 Posted by Legendary Hero (67 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"xerox-kitty said:
"I'll have to look for Mekanix on eBay!! 

I blame Claremont for bringing her back as a fatty too!  The Shadow King story line was good, but then they didn't know what to do with an obese character.  So they ditched her in the desert for months, and suddenly she's "skinny again".  The only good mutie, is a skinny one :p

Not really.  But that cover impressed me, since it was completely different from his usual (fat man in lycra ;) style.  Well, whether it's putting the team back together now, or untold tales, I'll still get it :)"
I want to say you won't be disappointed, but that would be a huge lie.

OMG!!! not only fat, she looked like she ate a house! and like you said, she was once again abandoned and then returned with a new look. And that new look was one of a warrior, which has been long been forgotten as she sits in NMV2 rearranging bookshelves.  LOL, she was sooo big though, can't say i was sad to see her go.

I prefer that one much more to the one to the left. Now, we just have to wait till May and pray that it doesn't disappoint or end abruptly.
"
chick has a metal boob!
#103 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

pixelized said:

I want to say you won't be disappointed, but that would be a huge lie.

OMG!!! not only fat, she looked like she ate a house! and like you said, she was once again abandoned and then returned with a new look. And that new look was one of a warrior, which has been long been forgotten as she sits in NMV2 rearranging bookshelves.  LOL, she was sooo big though, can't say i was sad to see her go.

I prefer that one much more to the one to the left. Now, we just have to wait till May and pray that it doesn't disappoint or end abruptly.

LOL... I consider myself warned!

She looked like she ate a third world country!!  It was the lamest way to make her skinny again.  Just a shame that once they did they, they didn't follow it up with any decent stpries for her.  I mean, how many times has she run off to go find her brother & sister??

It was weird when Northstar died.  Karma tried to console Anole, but he said that he couldn't connect with Karma like he did with Northstar... WTF?! 

#104 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
Because they're supposed to reflect everyday people. Which is also why they have money issues, and family members die.

Every day people are homosexuals?
#105 Posted by inferiorego (20586 posts) - - Show Bio
whirlwind6 said:
pixelized said: Because they're supposed to reflect everyday people. Which is also why they have money issues, and family members ... [more]
some are...
you should know the answer.... unless you've lived in a cave your whole life with only reruns of mork and mindy as your window to the outside world.
Staff
#106 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawkingbird said:
Zoom said: "Hawkingbird said: "Except for the fact that Todd has been in one straight relationship that failed horribly. He ... [more]

How can you not know your gay?
#107 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite easily. I didn't know for a while.

#108 Posted by Paracelsus (1301 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno- true, nobody can choose their skin colour /gender whereas others have flip-flopped on sexual orientation, but there IS a school of thought to the effect that sexual orientation is (at least for some individuals, both men and women such as my favourite film star Drew Barrymore) a rigidly immutable as skin colour or gender is. Surely the most important thing about Karma is that she's a kind , caring person(much like Drew) and NOT the gender of her bedmates! 

Terry
#109 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Paracelsus:
That's a pretty good point....
#110 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

@whirlwind6 said:

Hawkingbird said:
Zoom said: "Hawkingbird said: "Except for the fact that Todd has been in one straight relationship that failed horribly. He ... [more]
How can you not know your gay?

Old post, but I thought I'd respond. Personally, I knew I had an attraction to males as early as grade school, but I was told that I wasn't normal. It didn't really become obvious until I was a teenager in high school, trying my hardest to hide any sign that I was different. I didn't act on "gay" feelings until I was a freshman in college. I would say I went through a large part of my teen years having a niggling feeling that I didn't like girls as much as I should, but that didn't stop me from dating them. After all, I wasn't sure if that feeling was the same for other guys. It's possible to know but be confused because A) you are young and B) you have been raised or told that male/female relationships is the only right way to live.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.