Does anyone else...

#1 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanna see Karma get fat again? I do, but I want to see fat Karma drawn better than she was back during her New Mutants days after Shadow King made her fat. I think that with the right artist, Karma would look great if she were fattened up again.

#2 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr.Spy said:
"Wanna see Karma get fat again? I do, but I want to see fat Karma drawn better than she was back during her New Mutants days after Shadow King made her fat. I think that with the right artist, Karma would look great if she were fattened up again."
You're sick. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you get off on fat chicks or something?
#3 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Dr.Spy said:
"Wanna see Karma get fat again? I do, but I want to see fat Karma drawn better than she was back during her New Mutants days after Shadow King made her fat. I think that with the right artist, Karma would look great if she were fattened up again."
You're sick. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you get off on fat chicks or something?"

What's wrong with wanting to see Karma get fat again?
#4 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr.Spy said:
"John Valentine said:
"Dr.Spy said:
"Wanna see Karma get fat again? I do, but I want to see fat Karma drawn better than she was back during her New Mutants days after Shadow King made her fat. I think that with the right artist, Karma would look great if she were fattened up again."
You're sick. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you get off on fat chicks or something?"

What's wrong with wanting to see Karma get fat again?"
You're sick.
#5 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Dr.Spy said:
"John Valentine said:
"Dr.Spy said:
"Wanna see Karma get fat again? I do, but I want to see fat Karma drawn better than she was back during her New Mutants days after Shadow King made her fat. I think that with the right artist, Karma would look great if she were fattened up again."
You're sick. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you get off on fat chicks or something?"

What's wrong with wanting to see Karma get fat again?"
You're sick."
That's just your opinion.
#6 Posted by Knightmare10880 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

There's nothing wrong with larger women, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, if someone could find a way to make it work and didn't make the fattene Karma the butt of a bunch of bad jokes than I'm all for it. Big girls deserve to have role models to you know.

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm ok with her not being Fat again

Moderator
#8 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:  
I'm more than ready for her to get fat again.
#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dr.Spy said:
" @pixelized:  I'm more than ready for her to get fat again. "
Did that really need stating after 7 months?!  We got that message when you started this thread back then. 
 
If you REALLY want some fat Karma, then here ya go.  If you don't appreciate the art of Arthur Adams & Steve Leialoha then you need your head examined: 
 

New Mutants Summer Special #1


New Mutants #34
Moderator
#10 Posted by Dr.Spy (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
Yes. Yes this did need restarted. And don't get me wrong, I like the art of Arthur Adams & Steve Leialoha; they almost always deliver. But to me, I didn't feel that they adequately drew Karma fat. I felt it was... lacking to say the least.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.