Follow

Kang

Character » Kang appears in 841 issues.

A time-traveling conqueror with vast powers and technological supremacy, Kang the Conqueror has taken every opportunity to torment the Marvel Universe, and is one of the Avengers' greatest foes. Kang has amassed an empire with a citizenry of millions, and cut a swath of terror through the ages.

Kangs (When should i crush you)

Alpha_Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alpha_Omega

If you were Kang the conqueror where in the time-stream (any divergence of 616 include) would you decide to takeover & why

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Decoy Elite

I would actually do what 616 Kang did and attack a bunch of random points in time and lose(although on purpose in my case) then take over a nice spot in the future where I know I have the tech advantage for a good long while. Anyone tries to kill my past self or erase me from the timeline will be politely informed that I have entrenched myself into the timeline to the point that my elimination would would most likely outright destroy it.

Alpha_Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Alpha_Omega

I would go to when the fantastic four formed:so that i can secretly manipulate events into my own image of 616.

Who wants to rule the world when i can play with my toys :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.