Can Kakashi use the Razangan?

#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

It made me think...

#2 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, he has shown Naruto he can. And what did it make you think about?

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/45000/44243/30597-kakashi_400.jpg It made me think..."

The question is...does Kakashi want to use the Razangan.I'm sure he could if he wanted to.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Yes, he has shown Naruto he can. And what did it make you think about? "

saw the image and thought that using his sharingan he may be able to copy it.

then again Naruto and Jiraya (and the dead hokage) had more chakra than Kakashi, meaning that maybe he couldn't use it because of not enough power.

and the image looks like fan-made so.....

was wondering

#5 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it really happened in the magna. And no he couldn't copy it. He can only copy jutsu's that have hand signs. And he was taught by the foruth so he learned it from him. But, like Naruto uses his shadow clone to help him make the Rasengan (Saw you misspelled it, lol), Kakshi uses his right arm and places his left arm on his right arms wrist and he makes it. Just like the pic but it was colored.

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry, considering that Naruto uses the hands I thought he copied

about writing it wrong, it isn't my fault lol. I've been watching Naruto episodes in japanese with subtitles in spanish. In spanish it is written Razangan, so I thought it was in english too lol

#7 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Nah. it's rasengan. But, Have you always been a Naruto fan?

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Lol, Nah. it's rasengan. But, Have you always been a Naruto fan?"

seen from the first episode (since it started airing) to the one where Naruto helps the granson of the Hokage (don't remember the name) to make his "girlfriend" stay in Konoha.

So yeah, not a big fan of the begginings, but in general a great story

#9 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh you saw one of the the movies (I think there is about 5 now). It's really good, just to kiddy in the america version (but they do put more sounds into it). Like, in the jap version he never says "believe it" and they curse and show more blood in it.

#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

haven't seen the movies (if I did I didn't know)

yeah I noticed that the japanese version is more mature.

I had seen until Naruto beat Gaara here in mexico and youtube, but a friend has evverything that has been seen in japan in dvds with subtitles.

So he is going to let me see them lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.