Will Kaine regain his precognitive powers with the "Other"?

#1 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think that Kaine will gain his precognitive powers with the "Other"? At least to a certain extent? Would you like this as a development?

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose those extra eyes have to be for something. So sure.

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16157 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly. I would not be opposed to it but I have a feeling he's going to have some entirely new ones. Those hairs on his arm remind me of those stinger darts some people had during spider-island.

#4 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Can't wait to see what Yost has for us...

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr: As I said I have a feeling Kaine will come out with a faster healing factor.

#6 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Yeah, I read your post, but I keep wanting more from Kaine! MORE MORE!!!! I'm so greedy... So, a guy can hope, right?

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr: Fair enough :p

#8 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: I keep getting the feeling Yost's been gathering everything Pete "lost" along the way. Pete's symbiote - Nanotechnology suit that autorepairs with telepathy, "Other"'s powers from Pete to Kaine and those two are only the superficial elements, I've noticed. Don't know, maybe it's just what I want to see (and many many spidey fans). Kaine, as you've declared vividly in many threads, is the what if persona of Peter in so many ways...

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he will get some new powers that will make him even cooler.I believe that Yost will make it entertaining.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.