Follow

Kaine

Character » Kaine appears in 430 issues.

Kaine was the first clone of Spider-Man created by the Jackal. He was suffering from clone degeneration and became an assassin and spent years tormenting his clone brother, Ben Reilly. He has since taken up the mantle his now dead brother as the new Scarlet Spider.

Who would get along with Kaine?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

As yet Scarlet Spider has yet to crossover into the bigger Marvel U (which is a good thing imo) thus he hasn't got to meet many of its bigger players and given how he is (he's a bit of an a$$hole) and thinks who would actually get along with him enough to be considered a friend? or harder still what woman would put up with his bad tempered nature enough for a love interest?

Ironically I think Wolverine might have gotten along well with him if Kaine wasn't going to try to kill him in SS 17 lol.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Phaedrusgr

I think, deep down, Kaine is such a sweet boy...He's a Parker. Having this said, this a$$hole, who happens to be my favourite character at the time being (yes, I agree with you - I read your list), could definitely get along with Wolverine and Punisher. Obviously, he has some good chemistry with Peter, despite the fact he feels so bad about their, let's say, uncomfortable past stories. I like his current romance with Annabel (or Annabelle - can't remember), but... I could or I would enjoy some flirtation with Black Cat...Perhaps, she could tame him...

Uncommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Uncommon

Black Cat would be cool but i'd love for them to pull out some one like Moon Knight or Taskmaster. Someone who can show off the heroic qualities in Kaine by comparison but will not be too crazy to the point of becoming an enemy.

Rabidwolfdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rabidwolfdog

Punisher would see Kaine no none sense , take no prisoners fighting style and they'd be BFF's

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.