Villains Scarlet Spider #8

#1 Posted by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

Found this cover to Scarlet Spider 8 (drawn by Stegman). Are these new villains or just people from the Marvel Universe i'm unfamiliar with? If anyone knows any of the villains in this picture please let me know i'd be interested in doing some research into them. (The blue one might be Electro? Not sure).

#2 Posted by sky-pirate (111 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

@sky-pirate said:

That's Firebird and Texas Twister from the Rangers. Not sure whom that other guy is.

As the other 2 are from the Rangers could the blue guy be Living Lightning as he's from that team as well?

#4 Posted by blur1528 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Makes sense

#5 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Lightning is the other guy.

Yost has been teasing this team-up with the Rangers since before the first issue even was on sale.

#6 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice :)

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (15006 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Scarlet Spider and Yost's work and he would turn those lame villains into something cool.

#8 Edited by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997 said:

I love Scarlet Spider and Yost's work and he would turn those lame villains into something cool.

Unfortunately Stegman is no longer drawing the interiors now. Issue 6 was his last one. Khoi Pham takes over from here on out in the insides. kinda sad but at least we still get to see Ryan's art on the covers: 
Scarlet Spider #9
#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (15006 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Pham doesn't have such a bad style.I would like to see his take on Kaine.

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

@Strider92: Pham doesn't have such a bad style.I would like to see his take on Kaine.

I don't think i've ever read anything he's drawn. You know of a comic he's illustrated? I'd be interested to check it out.

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (15006 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: The Mighty Avengers,Chaos War.

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16756 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: Thx i'll check it out.

#13 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

They're not villains and never were.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.