Kaine's reaction to "The Other"

#1 Posted by verbaleuan (40 posts) - - Show Bio

He now has six eyes and spider hair but Yost says this is only the beginning, what other changes do readers think Kaine will go through?

#2 Posted by Mrgreenlantern (652 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hes going to evolve more in the sense his power set will change , tbh i really cant stand the man spider look it just doesnt fit

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mrgreenlantern said:

i think hes going to evolve more in the sense his power set will change , tbh i really cant stand the man spider look it just doesnt fit

I suspect it's basically a post-change thing. Like when Peter woke up with the red eyes, fangs, etc. It'll probably go away in the next issue or so.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: In the preview art for post issue 15 he's back to being human. Maybe he'll be able to change from human to the "Other" at will? Were-Spider lol!!!

#5 Posted by JonSmith (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

How does Kaine fight Japanese assassins? He threatens them in Japanese and assassinates them. How does he fight people during Christmas? With Christmas cheer. Etc. So how does he fight werewolves? He becomes a were-spider!

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: I kind of threw it out there for tuh lolz but it after reading that it kind of follows the trend lol. Were-spider would definitely be different from anything in SSM and would give him a more unique powerset. Go were-spider!!!

#7 Posted by verbaleuan (40 posts) - - Show Bio

I have only seen cover art for post 15 and in them he is wearing a costume so it would not be madrclear but if there's preview art hook me up with a link

#8 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@verbaleuan: This is from #17:

So, yeah, physically, he'll be good, ol'plain Kaine. It's almost similar to Spiderman's transformation. Remember when Peter attacked Morlun in the morgue (if memory serves me well)? He had these great looks!!!!

#9 Posted by verbaleuan (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Major let down I was hoping for a monster

#10 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@verbaleuan: Haha. Well, he'll be a monster in heart!!!!!

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he'll unleash that form of his in really bad situations or when he's angry.

#12 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

"Brundlefly final form."

Google it. That is my answer.

(not for the faint of heart.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.