Kaine should have his own Superhero name and what should it be

#1 Posted by RogueJuggernaut (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine should have his own superhero name and not Scarlet Spider which was already taken by another man.I have got a name for him Spidercron.

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio

That makes him sound like a decepticon

#3 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

he should have became Tarantula and then they could have brought back Ben Reilly and stuck him in the Iron Spider suit and gave him the Scarlet Spider I.D.

#4 Posted by ZEELLO (223 posts) - - Show Bio

Citizen Kaine

#5 Posted by RogueJuggernaut (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself:

Tarantula name has already been taken and I am saying a superhero name that hasn't been taken by anyone and they should bring Ben Reilly back but not give him the Iron Spider Suit because that is lame.

#6 Posted by RogueJuggernaut (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZEELLO:That is a movie dude.Be creative and give him a cool name on this thread.

#7 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him as Scarlet Spider. Its redemptitive for all the evil he's done.

And what the H'el does "-cron" mean?

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: means he's a robot in disguise

#9 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

@KnightRise: means he's a robot in disguise

#10 Posted by ZEELLO (223 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so lets see if I have this right.. he is a stronger Spider Man and as far as I can see he is bigger than most people including Spider Man. So yea tarantula is the first thing that comes to mind which another user already posted.

He has corrosive touch so maybe also Scorpion. Scorpion is actually good since it's less off-putting than Tarantula. Maybe something like Web Scorpion.

#11 Posted by RogueJuggernaut (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: It sure does sound like a decepticon but I did not say Spidercon but Spidercron.Cron as in short for Chronos which is Roman for time.

#12 Posted by RogueJuggernaut (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise:Cron is short for Chronos which is Roman for time and don't listen to him he is just being silly.

#13 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Unrelated, but how about a stoner gets a symbiote named "Chronic"? That'd be dope.

#14 Posted by RogueJuggernaut (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZEELLO:How about Sting because he stings like a scorpion and has corrosive touch.

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16080 posts) - - Show Bio

Before the Scarlet Spider series I would have said he should have kept the name Tarantula. However I like him as the Scarlet Spider now. Something spider-related like Recluse or Red-back might have been good too.

#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Spider sounds awesome enough but if he should get new name it should be Tarantula.

#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32646 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

he should have became Tarantula and then they could have brought back Ben Reilly and stuck him in the Iron Spider suit and gave him the Scarlet Spider I.D.

THIS! all day every day
#18 Posted by CBninja (160 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess il never understand the love for Ben Reilley. I personally am enjoying the hell out of Scarlet Spider.

#19 Posted by tomlikesfries (4625 posts) - - Show Bio

What about... The Spider Scarlet?....

#20 Posted by ZEELLO (223 posts) - - Show Bio

ah recluse that is an idea... a bunch of Magic the Gathering spider cards use that name and I always thought "what is a recluse? Is it because spiders are reclusive? I dun get it"

#21 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio
How about just Kaine. 

@ZEELLO said: 

ah recluse that is an idea... a bunch of Magic the Gathering spider cards use that name and I always thought "what is a recluse? Is it because spiders are reclusive? I dun get it"

You realize recluse just means solitary right?
#22 Posted by Jean199999 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaine is badass as it is.

#23 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

crimson spider?

#24 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

Recluse.

Tarantula

Widowmaker

Could take up the name Spidercide, since the original is still in stasis, if I recall. And this costume certainly hearkens back to the original.

#25 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick:

Recluse worked for a spider-themed character before...

Lord Recluse of City of Heroes/Villains.

#26 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio
@Degalon said:

@Matchstick:

Recluse worked for a spider-themed character before...

Lord Recluse of City of Heroes/Villains.

True but most people think of the word reclusive when they hear recluse.
#27 Posted by Degalon (737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick:

Which suits Kain perfectly.

#28 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matchstick said:

How about just Kaine.

@ZEELLO said:

You realize recluse just means solitary right?

I believe they were referring to the Brown Recluse Spider

#29 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Spider works just fine for me. It shows his effort overcoming the monster in him, while Kaine really tries to become a better person, perhaps a real hero. Now, if we couldn't use Scarlet Spider, I could go with Dark Spider, Spider-Spawn or Rikki Tikki Tavi, don't know...Actually, I love Scarlet Spider.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.