Kaine, anti-hero or hero?

#1 Edited by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

The question is pretty simple. Do you prefer Kaine as an anti-hero or as a hero? From my point of view, becoming a hero doesn't necessarily mean he'd lose his dark persona. What say you, viners?

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16733 posts) - - Show Bio

Ermmm probably anti-hero. Although Superior also being anti too detracts from the original uniqueness that was in Scarlet Spider which is kind of annoying.

#3 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

He's more of a anti-hero and I like him that way.

#4 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it's obvious that at the moment he's an anti-hero. The very definition, if I may say so. But I think that deep down he really tries to become a hero. I can enjoy both of the paths to be honest.

#5 Posted by Teerack (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly Anti-Hero.

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr: Doesn't matter if he's a hero or an anti-hero until he's writen in such a brilliant way.

#7 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: Until he's written by Yost...

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr: Yeah,possibly.But we can't know if a new writer is going to write him poorly until we see it but I hope Yost stays till the end.

#9 Posted by consolemaster001 (5822 posts) - - Show Bio

anti hero

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.