Do you think that Marvel will kill Kaine (again) one day?

#1 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a discussion about Kaine with a very good friend. He believes that Marvel intends to kill heroically Kaine. Do you think that's the idea? I don't think so, but who can be sure. Any ideas? I hope that's not the case, cause I love the Scarlet Spider series.

#2 Edited by omegma (124 posts) - - Show Bio

If a writer kills Kaine in a story and turns him into villain then that would be Dan Slott the terrorist.

#3 Edited by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

Not for a while. Kaine dies and comes back to life a lot so it would not surprise me if he did die (again).

#4 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

His death would actually mean something, with the redemption and hero-villian complex that he's struggling with

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, he's a dead man walking

#6 Posted by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (548 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they don't. I'm really digging his comic series. It's the best thing coming out of the Spider-house right now.

#7 Edited by Phaedrusgr (1671 posts) - - Show Bio

He's deteriorating...Again...Come on, give this guy a chance!

#8 Posted by Perethorn (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

If they kill him i should unleash my wrath upon those who finished with him, and a reign of terror will began.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14649 posts) - - Show Bio

He may die but I don't think it would be permanent.

#10 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

They'll kill him in the future for sure but not anytime soon

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.