Chris Yost and Ryan Stegman Discuss the Scarlet Spider

• 54 results
#51 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like Yost's work and I want to pick this up but I don't think I can afford any more books on my pull list...

#52 Posted by kartron (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikeclark1982: I can see where you are coming from but my decision not to jump in was long before that and the reasons are pretty much the same u have stated. Having said that I also do read marvel now and then but do light reading and dont go back to follow everything coz I know its futile... But I did pick up the #1 Scarlet Spider to see atleast if this can be a strong going series for me...

#53 Posted by DATNIGGA (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefered kane when he had long hair & the dark outfit it made him look different & scary now he looks like... another spiderman just slightly bigger with a messed up attitude

#54 Posted by BaBaBoom (267 posts) - - Show Bio

I want him to write another X-men title but that's just me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.