Aracely is adorable.

#1 Posted by Teerack (7457 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone else love Aracely? I think all of the characters in Scarlet Spider are great, but Aracely is quickly becoming my favorite.

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (34952 posts) - - Show Bio

CHECK HIS POCKETS!

Staff
#3 Posted by TDK_1997 (15110 posts) - - Show Bio

She's really fun.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes although to be honest I love all the supporting cast thus far.

#5 Posted by Aeroman (495 posts) - - Show Bio

love the supporting cast he has

#6 Posted by ScarletWebs (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I've liked her since her first appearance she is amazing. If anything happens to her Kaine will bring his wrath down upon whoever did harm to her. Even though it seems like she has some abilities herself.

TWO DOLLARS!!!

#7 Posted by consolemaster001 (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

The supporting cast isn't really good. IMO

#8 Posted by pulseangel666 (313 posts) - - Show Bio

She is rather awsome :)

#9 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Aracely and Annabel are my favourite till now. By the way, if you read the solicitations for #17 (I think), you'll see that Yost "upgrades" a little bit her role. They're great together, Kaine and Aracely.

#10 Posted by End_Boss (735 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, a supporting character that the hero has become attached to in any way, shape or form?

GUESS WHO'S DYIN' NEXT?

#11 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

As I said in my previous post, Yost upgraded her a lot. Aracely is adorable and powerful (#17).

#12 Posted by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

I find her annoying but in a good way. Kind of like the way Kaine area's her.

#13 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: She's the perfect "companion" for Kaine/Scarlet Spider. Both have real issues and their dynamic is incredible. Don't know who saves whom...

#14 Edited by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

@phaedrusgr: True. Araceli is the only one that truly knows and accepts Kaine for who he is. Everyone else doesn't really know him.

#15 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th: You're absolutely right. Aracely knows Kaine better than himself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.