Follow

Kabuto Yakushi

Character » Kabuto Yakushi appears in 406 issues.

Orochimaru's former right hand man. Now one of the major villains in the story. Helping Tobi create an army against the shinobi alliance.

What will happen to him?

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Assimilation

Kabuto has always seemed so strange, yet strangely cool, to me, and i was wondering, what o you think will happen to him. I mean, I'm pretty sure he's gonna do something important, and also we need to learn about that weird red eye thing.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Resonate

Heck yes, he may just end up being my favorite Naruto character once and for all, I always knew he had something strange about him...Im dissapointed that I missed this lol

from what we've seen of his fighting capability, he;'s extremely tough and moreso than that innovative

he is seriously amazing

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.