Non-Canon Jutsus?

#1 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Should I add characters' non-canon jutsus?

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think it will matter all that much

#3 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah if its one of there attacks i dont see why it would matter

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, maybe a notice afterwards and then that should be enough

#5 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

There are Non-Cannon jutsu's? Which one's?

#6 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"There are Non-Cannon jutsu's? Which one's?"

Alot.

#7 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Shaper says:
Alot."

what he said lol

you knwo that the Naruto anime was like, 40% filler right? that's a lot of fillers

#8 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Shaper says:
Alot."
what he said lol you knwo that the Naruto anime was like, 40% filler right? that's a lot of fillers"

No, I did not know that. Can you name one?

#9 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Shaper says:
"Resonate says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Shaper says:
Alot."
what he said lol you knwo that the Naruto anime was like, 40% filler right? that's a lot of fillers"
No, I did not know that. Can you name one?"
name one what? jutsu or filler episode"

Both please.

#10 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Resonate says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Shaper says:
Alot."

name one what? jutsu or filler episode

#11 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Resonate says:
"Shaper says:
"Resonate says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Shaper says:
Alot."

Both please."

Everything after the Naruto and Sasuke fight was filler, and some story arcs before that like the race one where they had to help Ibiki's little brother (whom isn't canon).

Some non-canon jutsus would be Temari's "Dragon's Big Job," Nidiame's Water Collision Destruction, Sarutobi's "Earth Dragon Missiles," etc.

I at least like filler jutsus, and anything that makes fights more intense.

Post Edited:2008-04-25 23:21:22

#12 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Shaper says:
"Resonate says:
"Shaper says:
"Resonate says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Shaper says:
Alot."
Both please."
Everything after the Naruto and Sasuke fight was filler, and some story arcs before that like the race one where they had to help Ibiki's little brother (whom isn't canon). "

OH YEA! All that crap. Those episodes bored me. And I think the episode where Jiraya, Naruto, And saukra go to search for Sasuke were cannon.

#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty much everything in part I after the Naruto Sasuke fight, and some of the stuff in the Kimimaro area....I never watched any of them, so I dont knwo the jutsu, but I do know that there are plenty of characters in those episodes who weren't canon and had jutsu

then of course there are the jutsu that only make it into the anime or the OAV/s or movies, which also aren't canon

the end of the first Naruto movie, with the seven colored rasengan? doesn't exist

#14 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"pretty much everything in part I after the Naruto Sasuke fight, and some of the stuff in the Kimimaro area....I never watched any of them, so I dont knwo the jutsu, but I do know that there are plenty of characters in those episodes who weren't canon and had jutsu then of course there are the jutsu that only make it into the anime or the OAV/s or movies, which also aren't canon the end of the first Naruto movie, with the seven colored rasengan? doesn't exist"

But, that's not really a jutsu. It's just the rasengan haveing a rainbow color.

#15 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Resonate says:
"pretty much everything in part I after the Naruto Sasuke fight, and some of the stuff in the Kimimaro area....I never watched any of them, so I dont knwo the jutsu, but I do know that there are plenty of characters in those episodes who weren't canon and had jutsu then of course there are the jutsu that only make it into the anime or the OAV/s or movies, which also aren't canon the end of the first Naruto movie, with the seven colored rasengan? doesn't exist"
But, that's not really a jutsu. It's just the rasengan haveing a rainbow color."

yeah but they gave it a name....

just an example, anyways

it shouldnt be that hard to find non canon crap dude

#16 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Shaper says:
"Resonate says:
"Shaper says:
"Resonate says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Shaper says:
Alot."
Both please."
Everything after the Naruto and Sasuke fight was filler, and some story arcs before that like the race one where they had to help Ibiki's little brother (whom isn't canon)."

OH YEA! All that crap. Those episodes bored me. And I think the episode where Jiraya, Naruto, And saukra go to search for Sasuke were cannon."

You mean where they go looking for the Sound village and run into the Fuuma clan? All filler.

Post Edited:2008-04-25 23:23:43

#17 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Shaper says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Shaper says:
"Resonate says:
"Shaper says:
"Resonate says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Shaper says:
Alot."
Both please."
Everything after the Naruto and Sasuke fight was filler, and some story arcs before that like the race one where they had to help Ibiki's little brother (whom isn't canon). Some non-canon jutsus would be Temari's "Dragon's Big Job," Nidiame's Water Collision Destruction, Sarutobi's "Earth Dragon Missiles," etc. I at least like filler jutsus, and anything that makes fights more intense."
OH YEA! All that crap. Those episodes bored me. And I think the episode where Jiraya, Naruto, And saukra go to search for Sasuke were cannon."
You mean where they go looking for the Sound village and run into the Fuuma clan? All filler."

Really? I always thought that was cannon. I liked those episodes.

#18 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaper says:

"Really? I always thought that was cannon. I liked those episodes."

nope

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.