Follow

Justice Society of America

Team » Justice Society of America appears in 1366 issues.

The Justice Society of America was the 1st super team in the DCU. Currently, they are a large group of crime-fighters that are protecting and rebuilding Monument Point following a catastrophic battle. The emphasis here is on training and preparing the next generation of heroes.

Who will be in it?

RScottH08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RScottH08

I know this was discussed a little in the announcement page for it, but i figured we could bring it out for its own topic. So who do you all think or hope makes it into the JSA this time around. I personally would mind it redone and set in the past like JLA with the original line up and maybe through Captain Marvel in there since we know hes coming back now.
    the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

I hope Wesley Dodds is in it, or somebody related to him. 
    I got giddy when I saw him in Flashpoint.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheCrowbar

If Power Girl isn't in it. I will personally go down to the DC offices and beat them with a wrecking bar.

RScottH08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RScottH08
    @TheCrowbar
    You know i am suprised she hasnt been announced for anything, and ya i wouldnt mind her there, i mean she does deserve something
    RScottH08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RScottH08
    @The_Tree
    Dodds would be a perfect fit for the golden age feel, i mean he was an original member, and if they go the golden age way, then it wouldnt feel right without him
    MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By MrUnknown

Since it's on Earth Two it could even be characters on Justice League teams right now. But preferably I would say it would be best if they honored their own roster.

RScottH08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RScottH08

I forgot about it being earth two, but i still hope its got a more golden age feel
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#8  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

if the Spectre isn't back, i'm going to be extremely disappointed.@RScottH08 said:

I forgot about it being earth two, but i still hope its got a more golden age feel

seconded

RScottH08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RScottH08
    @Adnan
    brave and bold feel would be cool with me as well, and plastic man sounds cool too
    TheOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By TheOptimist

I hope some of the younger generation is in there, Stargirl, Cyclone, Wildcat 2 and the like. For me they were the element that really rejuvenated the last volume... the 'old-timers' are still cool and all... the youngers just gave the team a new hook and purpose.

bloggerboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bloggerboy

@TheOptimist: While I'd say that the Teen Titans are more about Legacy than the JSA I loved the new generation of heroes you just mentioned. With Earth-2 being it's own continuity they might as well pick all the characters and backstories (modelled for Earth-2 of course) and carry on. Stargirl, Cyclone etc. would fit in more with a warmer and happier enviroment than the New 52 anyways.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i'm still against the whole Earth Two thing

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By BatteredArmor

Mr. Terrific deserves a second chance after the travesty they call his book I hope he and Power Girl for that matter are in there

caz1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By caz1996

Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, and Ted Grant should all obviously be on the team. I would also like to see characters like Wally West and Donna Troy (who are still nowhere in the New 52...) plus the JSA characters who had been part of the "mentor-ship" kind of theme the most recent series had. I expect great things. I have a feeling, though...that the WW, Supes, and Bats that are shown on the variant cover will be killed within the first few issues leading to the formation of the new JS. Just a thought.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.