What/who would you like to see in the upcoming Earth-2?

#1 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11570 posts) - - Show Bio

I had just read this article on Newsarama, here's the link: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dc-earth-2-jsa-wishlist-120116.html , and it got me really thinking what I was hoping for in May's upcoming on-going Earth-2. Read the 10 things they hope for, it really gets you wishing. I actually want to see every single thing mentioned minus the part about Ray Palmer. I'm really hoping that they have the JSA cast from the most recent JSA run, of course maybe with some changes such as Magog being around. I also would love to see ACTIVE Superman, Batman, and Wonderman in Earth-2, as well as an adult Dick Grayson as Robin The Adult Wonder. If I can't have Brucey being active, I would like to see Dick reprise his role as Batman in Earth-2. I want PG to be cousins with Kal-L (assuming they're going to differentiate between both supes IF they bring the trinity to Earth-2 alive and well.) Anything else that I hope for is in the Newsarama article, they really had it right with that. What do you guys wish/hope for in the upcoming Earth-2 ongoing series?

#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West.

If he can't exist in the DCnU, at least let him thrive in Earth-2.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11570 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: I'm hoping he arrives in the DCnU eventually under a new flash name so there isn't more than one flash, which is what DC wants, unfortunately. But I guess I'd have to settle for an Earth-2 Wally and hope for the best.

#4 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Charlton Comics heroes and if they still have the rights to them then the Red Circle characters.

#5 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11570 posts) - - Show Bio

@Emperor Gonzo Noir: what characters from those brands?

#6 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see the Big Three prominently shown along with the original JSA line-up.

#8 Edited by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Emperor Gonzo Noir: DC lost the rights to the Red Circle characters. Again.

I would like to see Sandman and Wildcat on the team.

I am a little bummed that Huntress and Power Girl won't be on the team. Instead they are trapped on Earth-Prime. Still, Worlds' Finest should be good.

#9 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl and her baby boy(who isn't radically aged), I'd love a superhero single mom!

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11570 posts) - - Show Bio

@Emperor Gonzo Noir: Woops, I knew about the Charleston characters, silly me. I've never seen the Red circle characters though. Where were they featured in?

@TheCrowbar: If PG's baby was around that would make her a lot more interesting as a character. Not that she isn't interesting enough, I love her character, but it would a much more personal feel to her for certain people.

#11 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee: They were acquired from Harvey/Archie comics and had there own short lived series in 2010/11

#12 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

I did used to love the annual JLA/JSA crossovers. They were always enjoyable.

Brad Meltzer and Geoff Johns did try one after Identity Crisis. I hope to see more now that Earth-2 is back.

#13 Posted by The Stegman (24356 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, so i've already stated i hate the idea of Earth 2... 

but i love the JSA so i really hope most of them stick around, especially Stargirl and Atom Smasher, and Jay and Allen goes without sayin'  

i would also love to see Captain Marvel in that universe although i doubt it since he's gonna be in JLA

#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: He's has a n upcoming back up story in the JLA

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.