Follow

Justice Society of America

Team » Justice Society of America appears in 1370 issues.

The Justice Society of America was the 1st super team in the DCU. Currently, they are a large group of crime-fighters that are protecting and rebuilding Monument Point following a catastrophic battle. The emphasis here is on training and preparing the next generation of heroes.

What can we expect

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cameron83

So far,the awesome series known as earth 2 has got me waiting for more (unfortunately i doubt i can wait a month for another comic,luckily Justice league is coming out in 2 days will keep me busy for enough time.So i guess it's fair).

But so far we know that the people that wil be on the team will be:

Mr terrific

Alan scott

Jay garrick

(most likely) Red tornado

Dr fate (most likely)

2 Sandmen (i am pretty sure there were 3.They were seen,looked awesome.Ok now I think there were 2)

Steel (not john henry irons obviously.Since he was mentioned and was part of the team in the past)

Hawkgirl

Atom

(and i am not sure but i think wildcat was mentioned being in,but changed,idr where i read it)

And here is a roster of the old ones:

No Caption Provided

So I am guessing they are bringing an old roster while at the same time bringing in well known ones:

So with that in mind i think that (of course) hourman will come in.

Same with Powergirl and huntress

And maybe starman (is that his name)

Tell me what you think,please add constructive comments,and i can post some pictures of the JSA from the new 52 if you like

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

I know we're getting Wildcat.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By TDK_1997

We are most definitely get Wildcat soon.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SmashBrawler

We're getting Hourman too.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By cameron83

just asking,not doubting you guys..But how do you know this

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Firstly I wouldn't be so sure Mr Terrific will be part of a team. Terry Sloane doesn't look much like a team player ( more likely to stab them in the back at the first chance)

Wes Dodd's and his sandmen also looked a little low on scruples not someone I'd be trusting my back to.

Al Pratt is just too damn good a little soldier ( obeys the wrong orders too damn easy) while Captain Steel ( hasn't made commander) seems to have the type of Morals that fit in with Jay, the New fate etc. Honestly SO far I'm not even sure we can be certain there will be a new Justice Society. Based on the "feel" of this Earth it's more likely to be a "Justice Battalion" ( like it was called briefly in WWII).

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet we're getting a Brainwave after #13 and the Annual. I do recall Ted Grant mentioned in an early issue but we've not seen him since.

Most of these guy's so far are quite a ways from "plating nice" enough to make any sort of team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.