smallville

#1 Posted by ~*_DAVEY_*~ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

During the smallville panel at comic-con, writer Geoff johns stated that he is going to write a Justice Society of America episode for the ninth season of Smallville.

i would love to see Jakeem Thunder and Atom Smasher 

what characters would you liek to see appear in this episode? 

#2 Edited by JLAsuperdude (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Well there will proboly only be flash GL and like starman or someone like that but Dr.Fate Wildcat JOHNNY(sorry Golden age fan :)) Thunder and Hawkman would all be very kool   

They most likely wont do this but i would like to see captain marvel in smallville it would fit right in as he is a boy
#3 Posted by ~*_DAVEY_*~ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

actually hawkman would be a good charcter i didnt think of him  

but they already have introduced bart allen and in smallville so im not sure 

possibly doctor fate seeing as magic can hurt clark 

im not sure if they would introduce her but wonderwomen may appear but i find it unlikley 

#4 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1109 posts) - - Show Bio
@~*_DAVEY_*~ said:
" actually hawkman would be a good charcter i didnt think of him   but they already have introduced bart allen and in smallville so im not sure  possibly doctor fate seeing as magic can hurt clark  im not sure if they would introduce her but wonderwomen may appear but i find it unlikley   "
Jakeem would be awesome but they probably wont use him because of how young he is. Its okay to use Bart because he is a time traveling flash but Jakeem prob wouldn't work.  Side thought: How awkward would JL meeting be considering Lois has slept with Green Arrow and briefly dated Aqua Man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.