More Of The 30 JSA Members Drawn By Jun Bob Kim 2/3

Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the second part of a spotlight on Jun Bob Kim's project to draw 30 JSA Members In 30 Days. Again, there's an eclectic mixture of Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age & Modern Age characters who have been associated with the JSA at some point in DC Comics history. Because there are so many images, the 30 characters have been split up into thirds and presented alphabetically according to their codenames.

This is Part Two of Three! Please also admire the work in Part One & Part Three!

Hawkgirl
Golden Age Hawkman
Golden Age Hourman
Bronze Age Huntress
Golden Age Johnny Thunder & Thunderbolt
Golden Age Miss America
Golden Age Mr Terrific
Bronze Age Power Girl
Silver Age Red Tornado
Silver Age Robin

If you like what you see, then please follow Jun Bob Kim on Twitter & don't forget to check out his website too!

#1 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin, Hourman and Thunderbolt are awesome.

#2 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

That BA Power Girl is pretty sweet! This is AMAZING art.

#3 Posted by chalkshark (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice dynamism to the Robin and Hawkman poses. Interesting take on Red Tornado.

#4 Posted by The Poet (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#5 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving absolutely every one of these!

#6 Posted by SmoothJammin (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

What does the fair play even mean on Mr. Terrific?

#7 Posted by junbobkim (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again, thank you, xerox_kitty!

On this thread, I was really relieved of how Roibin's posed turned out from conception to finish and Johnny Thunderbolt's lightning effects turned out without using white ink/paint.

Other than that, Hawkgirl, Hourman & Huntress were also my favorite of how things went from concept to execution.

#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

@junbobkim: It was a HUGE education for me in classic JSA members, especially for characters like Johnny Lightning. And I'm falling for that Robin picture sooooo much! I love the pose AND the fact you can see he's having so much fun :)

#9 Posted by KidSupreme (826 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.