Follow

Justice Society of America

Team » Justice Society of America appears in 1367 issues.

The Justice Society of America was the 1st super team in the DCU. Currently, they are a large group of crime-fighters that are protecting and rebuilding Monument Point following a catastrophic battle. The emphasis here is on training and preparing the next generation of heroes.

Legacy

JLAsuperdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JLAsuperdude

Well, I was just thinking earlier today about the JSA and how they aren't in the new DCnU...yet. Anyways, since the JSA has always been a legacy team I think A book like JSA in the ninties would be awesome. I'm not sure how it would work, but having a team of: 
    Wally West ( since he's not anywhere on new earth or whatever they could say he was brought to a different earth) 
    Kyle Rayner 
    Jesse Quick 
    Hourman 
    Starman(Jack Knight) 
    Atom Smasher  
    Jakeem Thunder 

and a few others.  I just really think a legacy team like this would be really cool. 

Comment!!! 
    Avatar image for batflasharrow96
    batflasharrow96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By batflasharrow96

JSA is going to be in earth 2 now....yeah I know. It really sucks. What's good though is that James Robinson might be writing it.

JSAVen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No Caption Provided

Long live to the JSA.

JLAsuperdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jsaven: I agree. I'm reading JSA now. I miss all these grandfatherly figures in the New 52. I'm still meh about the New 52 anyways though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.