harleyquinn12's Justice Society of America #1 - The Next Age review

Cyclone!

Great issue! I love the character of Maxine Hunkel. Her bubbly personality and talkative nature makes her so cute! The scene where Power Girl and Mr.Terrific meet her and offer her membership in the JSA is soooooooooooooooooooooo funny. Plus she is drawn so great. i also love how they find so much stuff for her to babble on about. This whole issue was great though,I just really love Maxine.

Other reviews for Justice Society of America #1 - The Next Age

Collected at local comic shop...3 hours driving there. 0

So after sitting in the car for 3 hours it was a nice treat to stop at the comic shop, while I was there the back part was closed which is where all the older comics are. But it was unlocked and after watching Smallville I wanted more JSA, so I got this which I'm really glad that I did. Being a bit new to the DC universe this fills in the blanks and right away tells you the difference from the JSA and the JLA . That in it's self made me feel like I knew the team as the introduced new team member...