Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@jayc1324 said:

I love having Luthor on the league. He's the one thing Johns does right. However I don't want this to turn into the lex luthor book, and the art is bad sometimes.

I think Johns gets much more then that right. Other then Wonder Woman and Captain marvel he does a great job with all of these characters and plot lines.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@drthanos91 said:

my only issue was Shazam..I'm sure a few others who read it may agree with me on this

Yes, if it wasn't for the way Geoff Johns has been writing Captain Marvel I would completely love this book.

DrThanos91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

@captainmarvel4ever: I agree,I feel like they just rushed his character along without any thoughts,but geoff johns hasnt let us down yet so I have faith he'll be good, I just see shazam more in the Justice league dark or even running into pandora or even phantom stranger,something like that ya know

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.