JL New-52 comics?

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, I've decided to pick up some comics for the JL. Now I'm a fan of DC but always favored Marvel, so to that I have an easier time keeping up with Marvel comics and such.

I want to read the new JL comics (if there are some) but I don't know the comics to buy because I don't know the names or series.

Any help viners? Much appreciated!

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
    spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's regular old Justice League. The first trade paperback is called "Origin." The second trade is called "Villains Journey." That title has Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Aquaman and Cyborg. Later they add Atom, Firestorm, Element Woman, and then recently Zatanna.

Justice League of America, which is the first trade isn't out for yet, that team includes Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern (Baz), Catwoman, Katana, Steve Trevor, Green Arrow, Hawkman and Vibe. (Might be missing somebody.)

Then there's the Justice League Dark, which is the magically based JL team. They include Constantine, Deadman, Zatanna (though I think she left.), Black Orchid, Madame Zanadu, and Frankenstein.

Mercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinningbirdcake: Ah! That's awesome! Thank you! I think I'm going to pick up JLD as well, that sounds exciting.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lilben42

@omnibeast: Also an event called Trinity War is starting with Justice League issue 22.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.