Craving for more.

slick23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By slick23

Kudos to DC, now I'm officially going to buy Justice League till the rest of the time...or till it ends..Either way, I'm hooked already!

xScorchedx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By xScorchedx

I think the stories to come with this series will be amazing. I am very excited for the issues to come!

Avatar image for deactivated-649a95712285a
    deactivated-649a95712285a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

WOOT! I honestly can't believe it's here. It feels like yesterday that this whole thing was announced. I'm super excited though. I love DC. I love the Justice League. This issue, although admittedly uneventful, was a good solid first issue; and how good is Jim Lee's art?!! WOW!

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Press Oblivion

I really wanted to see the whole team in the book for issue one. There series so far has be very entertaining and always leaving me wanting to know what happens next.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.