Top 15 Justice League Unlimited Episodes: THE MOVIE (15-10)

Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, remember that Top 15 Justice League Unlimited Episodes blog I wrote... 
You don't?  Well then that's even better, because I just decided to take that concept and work it around into a video series!  That way, when I actually talk about some of the nonsense that goes on in the show, you can physically SEE it.  Neat, huh?   
In fact, here's part I right now! 

Fairly happy with the way it turned out, although the voice over track is a bit low, and I suppose I coulda made it a TAD more entertaining. 
Well whatever, that's for you to decide.  So how about it, Comic Viners?  How does the Top 15 JLU Episodes look in video form.  Comments of any kind are welcome. 
Until next time...
#1 Posted by realsilverjunk (334 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE Justice League, so yeah it was funny and cool. The green arrow and flash parts always crack me up. I'm so glad young justice was made, it's the closest thing to more Justice League! 

#2 Posted by Cosmic_Falcon (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Timm is a god

#3 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio
@realsilverjunk:  
Thanks for watching. 
And as for Young Justice, it looks absolutely AWESOME, but every time I resolve to watch it, it slips my memory.  I remember this Friday thinking, "Okay... when 7 rolls around, I've gotta watch Young Justice.  Gotta check this thing out." 
7 o'clock came and went, and I had missed it again.  I was quite upset.
#4 Posted by realsilverjunk (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha then you should do what I do and watch it on the internet. I do that for everything! 

#5 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cosmic_Falcon: 
 Seriously.  Without Bruce Timm, I might not be a comic book fan today.
 @realsilverjunk:  
Are the episodes put up on the Cartoon Network website, or are they posted elsewhere?
#6 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. :)

#7 Edited by realsilverjunk (334 posts) - - Show Bio

I watch justice league at-  http://www.animefuel.com/category/j/justice-league/
  I watch Young Justice on - http://www.youtube.com/user/BleachJigokuhen

#8 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

<3

#9 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio
@Renee: @queenfrost_:  
Thanks so much for watching!  I appreciate it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.