Follow

Justice League Unlimited

Team » Justice League Unlimited appears in 155 issues.

The DCAU's version of the Justice League. It was originally formed to stop an alien invasion, but they stayed together to save the world, the universe, and even the multiverse multiple times.

Justice League Unlimited.

ComicCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

Edited By ComicCrazy

So a while ago I decided that I should start watching Justice League Unlimited, because I have only heard good things about it and yet for some reason never really payed attention to it. So I started watching and immediately got hooked on it. It really is a spectacular show with great storys to tell and they do a great job of the lineup of characters that they have and focusing on different characters in different episodes. I just finished watching the two Metamorphis episodes where it shows Metamorpho's origin and how it affected Green Lantern and thought it was a great episode. So I just wanted to thank everybody for encouraging me to watch it and also do you guys have a favorite episode from the show? Thanks

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CylonDorado

That was a great show, so it's hard to pick a perticular episode. I liked the one where Supes faught Doomsday in a volcano, the one where the Flash traded brains with Luthor, the one with the Justice Lords, the one where the Thanagarians attack earth, the one where Superman is on a planet with a red sun, both episodes with Mongul, and the one where Wonder Woman owns face:  

Lol, any chance I get.

ComicCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ComicCrazy
    @CylonDorado:

Yeah do you know what season they are in becuase I'm still watching the first season.
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Bestostero

I LOVED JLU!!!  I'm still depressed over the cancellation of this series...I highly doubt the upcoming Young Justice show will be as good as JLU!

My favorite episode was one hundred percent "Double Date".  This episode was suppose to bridge in the formation of Birds of Prey!  Batgirl/Oracle was suppose to be in it, but because she was on the Batman, they couldn't use her so they reworked the story...but Double Date was still good... Watching Huntress/Question and Black Canary/Green Arrow go at it and chase each other was funny... not to mention I'm a huge fan of Amy Acker (probably best known as Winifred "Fred" Burkle/Illyria from Joss Whedon's Angel) who voices Huntress lol

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By CylonDorado
    ComicCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ComicCrazy
    @xhavoc86:  
                                     yeah your right I don't think Young Justice will be anywhere near as good as JLU but it looks ok.
    @CylonDorado:
    Thanks!

I'm still on season one but so far my favorite episodes are: Injustice for all, Brave and the Bold,and Metamorphis.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.