User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Now this is a story all about how My life got flipped turned upside down 0

The Fresh Prince’s opening verse is prescient when discussing Flashpoint. One second The Flash is doing his normal Flash thing: making snarky remarks to his literal Rogues and the time traveling Professor Zoom, even saving his beloved Central City with a little help from his friends in the Justice League. Than his life gets flipped turned upside down. Waking up at his desk job as a forensic scientist, Barry Allen awakens to a world in crisis. “World Faces Armageddon” reads the headline. Sounds ...

Another smash hit from DC animation! 3

WARNING SOME SPOILERS AHEAD. A part of the magic of this movie is finding the hidden Easter eggs and references in this movie so if you're a minor spoiler purist... Anyway, you've been warned.I somehow luckily managed to get to see Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox early and I have to say, I couldn't be happier with this movie. I know that many people disliked the Flashpoint event for being somewhat, "scattered", but, like with Under the Red Hood; DC animation has turned an ok comic story i...