time's Justice League: Origin #1 - Vol. 1 review

• time wrote this review on .
  • time has written a total of 15 reviews. The last one was for Girl vs. Goddess

Jim Lee is the Man

I haven’t pick up a DC comic in over 10 years. The Justice League was the first title I picked up out of the New 52 and I’m so glad I pick it.

The writing is amazing and the artwork is gorgeous. Jim Lee is the man. My favourite artists of all time. What I loved from this title, is the chemistry between the characters. Green Lantern and the Flash are as funnier as ever. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are as cool as ever. In this story they take on Darkseid and his army.

DC fans won’t be disappointed with this title, that’s for sure.