Would You Like To See Miss Martian On The Justice League?

#1 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1251 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Black_Claw (3010 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if she were older but I think it's best if she's a member of the Titans/Young Justice. But that's just me. I think she would be a good addition to the league but then again I'm more used to her uncle being on the league.

#3 Posted by Vincent92 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be a interesting move but i don't think she is ready for the move from teen titans

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13426 posts) - - Show Bio

no, Im good with J'onn.

#5 Posted by The_Tree (7737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

No, I'm good with J'onn.

As am I.

#6 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yes!

#7 Posted by SUNMAN (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

no. MM is okay when written correctly, but no Miss Martian for me.

I use to enjoy her character, but the Young Justice cartoon has made her wholly unlikeable to the point I think she works better as a villain.

She should become MM's arch nemesis.

#8 Edited by JakeN7 (12738 posts) - - Show Bio

I have only been exposed to the character in the Young Justice show so purely based off of my (lack of) experience with the character, I would say...HELL NAW! Between the mind-raping, her lack of morals, the cold-hearted way in which she treats Superboy and her annoying ass new boyfriend McFishy Face Lagoon Lad or whatever the hell he's called...I have no use for her.

@SUNMAN said:

no. MM is okay when written correctly, but no Miss Martian for me.

I use to enjoy her character, but the Young Justice cartoon has made her wholly unlikeable to the point I think she works better as a villain.

She should become MM's arch nemesis.

This ^

#9 Posted by Juandicimo_Magnifico45 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely not.

#10 Posted by viin (615 posts) - - Show Bio

nope

#11 Posted by BlackWind (6804 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Stay a Teen Titan.

I like the comic version just fine, she actually has self imposed rules when it comes to using her telepathy.

#12 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

i think shes better than mm.

#13 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titan. Or maybe she should join the Ravagers, and make that book interesting.

@SUNMAN: I had no clue the cartoon could have that effect on you. That is hilarious. I also hate how she is portrayed in the cartoon. Shame, shame.

#14 Posted by SUNMAN (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: well that is just my opinion. The effect would be the same with reading or viewing a comic or any other fictitious work. I didn't really care for her character in the first season but I thought she showed some progressing into becoming a worthwhile character near the end. However, I was wrong I dislike her even more in season 2. but hey that's just me. I mean as long as we are talking about comics/superheros here. In the grand scheme of important things it obviously doesn't really matter but as far as message board discussions go yeah this is how I feel.

#15 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN: Damn. Sorry. I worded that horribly. I didn't mean that something is wrong with you. I meant with respect to the martian, I didn't think that the cartoon would make anyone wish she would be a villain. I know you don't take the cartoon seriously, don't even worry about that. I apologize.

#16 Posted by SUNMAN (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive: lol dude you don't need to apologize. I didn't think you meant anything malicious or negative towards me in your post. You have nothing to apologize for, I was just trying to explain my thought process.

After watching the show I just felt she would be better utilized as a villain. She has trouble connecting with humanity on a lot of levels and how she regularly lobotomizes her enemies it just seemed like natural progression for the character.

Now I don't think DC will make her a villain and fans might revolt if they did, but I think it would be a good move if written well.

#17 Posted by dondave (38583 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely not

#18 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

As an alternative to Martian Manhunter, yes, otherwise no.

#19 Posted by marvel123 (377 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, JL needs more powerful women

#20 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should make a N52 Young Justice and model it after the show. Hello Megan!

#21 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

NO!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.