worlds greatest superheros...

#1 Posted by lifeofvibe (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

Sombody anybody try to denie it try to try to bring out the loses and flaws and turn them into justice league worlds worst superheros when I say loses I mean like they lost a battle wasn't there when some lady got raped lost a team mate. so turn the into justice league worlds worst superheros. be a villian people if you know what i mean

#2 Edited by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

what language are you speaking? because that is not english.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by lifeofvibe (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Let me put it this way. What the f**k did I just read?

#6 Posted by lifeofvibe (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: i see... i dont know...? did that make sense?

#7 Edited by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Your OP made no sense what so ever, I kind of thought you may have been drunk typing.

#8 Posted by lifeofvibe (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: give me the sentence or word and ill try to fix it

#9 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: are you saying list as many defeats, losses, and down right messed up stuff that happened to the Justice League?

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: The entire thing, I gather that you want something to do with the Justice League being the best or worst heroes but other than that I don't know what you're saying.

#11 Posted by lifeofvibe (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa: at least you got it. im not that good at writing. yeah the most mestup thing that have ever happend to the justice league that would make them lose there title as justice league worlds greatest superheros

#12 Posted by lifeofvibe (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by lilben42 (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Identity Crisis? Is that what you were talking about?

#14 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7641 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: Yes,this he's atlking about.....badly written,but yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.