Wonder Woman & Superman, Going anywhere?

• 52 results
#1 Posted by Bruxae (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

In Justice League #14 they kissed once again as seen here:

Im curious to see where people see this going, is it a reoccuring fling, will they date for a while before parting ways or does DC have greater plans for these two?

Personally I am having a hard time believing its gonna become anything, I mean these are two HUGE characters, so its a risky move.

What do you think? And what are your hopes for this relationship?

#2 Posted by KnightRise (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

Look up interviews, and read Justice League this week. LOl been answered.

#3 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

In the new 52, the policy seems to be to have young super heroes who are forever dating various people but there probably won't ever be any marriages.

#4 Posted by Mediumguy (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Like most people, I don't care about this relationship. At. ALL!

#5 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

In Superman #13, it's revealed he still has feelings for Lois, so I don't think it'll last.

#6 Edited by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

In Superman #13, it's revealed he still has feelings for Lois, so I don't think it'll last.

He damn well better. Lois and Clark forever.

#7 Posted by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

@GunGunW said:

Eh....I would like for Superman to explore his options...If they where just going to bound him to her again...Why bother separating them?
#8 Posted by SUNMAN (6935 posts) - - Show Bio

best pairing these characters have ever had

#9 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

The funniest part about this issue was the page after which shows Batman just watching them.

#10 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

The funniest part about this issue was the page after which shows Batman just watching them.

lol true that..and looked like he had a smirk on his face

as for this relation, according to Geoff Johns this will be the new status quo, so i think its going somewhere... personally i like the way he is building up the romance bit by bit

#11 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Ithought wonder woman and bats were dating?

#12 Posted by War07 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Great I love this pairing and I hope it stays long very very long.Superman and Wonderwoman FOREVER!!!

#13 Posted by Billy Batson (56951 posts) - - Show Bio

Nowhere in the long run.
BB

#14 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

Some version of twilight of the superheroes will happen. they'll realize that they are too powerful and disconnected from humanity then break up like they should. I ship Lois&Clark and Steve&Diana.

#15 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15947 posts) - - Show Bio

meh.

#16 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

It makes sense and it should happen

why lower themselves to 'human' substitutes

#17 Posted by SmashBrawler (4748 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN said:

Not since... 2003, I believe.

#18 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

I doubt Batman judges your fetishes, so don't judge his.

#19 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

@FatihBATMAN said:

how did they break up?

#20 Posted by SmashBrawler (4748 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN said:

@SmashBrawler said:

@FatihBATMAN said:

how did they break up?

They never were a couple to begin with, they just liked each other but never dated. Oh, and from the other Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman thread:

@SmashBrawler said:

If you want to see what would come out of Batman and Wonder Woman's relationship, you should check out JLA #90, where Diana decides to use J'onn's subconscious articulator to see if she really wants to be with Bruce.

#21 Posted by SupBatz (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an interesting pairing for the moment. Though I don't expect it will last forever. Clark and Lois have far too much history. But this will make for an interesting bit of both characters' (romantic) histories. I would like to see some more characters explore their options as these two have. Batman and Wonder Woman made an interesting pair in JL: TAS. Maybe they could give that a go sometime (after Superman and Wonder Woman are over obviously).

#22 Posted by HushoftheWind (634 posts) - - Show Bio

i remember seeing previews for the future of the Justice League, there was panel where Cyborg and Batman were talking about a traitor, well i think Wonder Woman is that traitor.

#23 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe dc will ever make Wonder Woman a traitor. The new member Deadman will probably betray the Justice League since Deadman prefers to listen to John Constantine.

#24 Posted by Bruxae (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the cool thing with the New 52, the oppertunity to try new things, despite it being quite scary.. And yeah I also got pervert vibes from Batman just watching them lol, just saying.. Im glad they didnt show his lower body in the shot.

#25 Posted by Vovo (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I think DC has greater plans for those two. Contrary to what some fans might say, it would not make any sense if this were short term only because of the myriad of options DC has now at their disposal for both characters with this romance.

#26 Posted by Target_X (379 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's a great relationship, and it was already said that it is intended to be the new status quo. His time with Lois was nice, but change isn't always bad and this is one of those instances.

#27 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@Target_X said:

I think it's a great relationship, and it was already said that it is intended to be the new status quo. His time with Lois was nice, but change isn't always bad and this is one of those instances.

Agreed!

#28 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'll last a while, and hopefully help humanize the two of them, since they're currently kind of outsiders even in their own team. I think it'll last a while, but I still want Lois and Clark to end up together. And I could go either way on Diana being with Steve Trevor or Batman.

#29 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@War07 said:

Great I love this pairing and I hope it stays long very very long. Superman and Wonder Woman FOREVER!!!

Awesome!

@mpierce2690 said:

I think it'll last a while, and hopefully help humanize the two of them, since they're currently kind of outsiders even in their own team. I think it'll last a while, but I still want Lois and Clark to end up together. And I could go either way on Diana being with Steve Trevor or Batman.

What if Steve and Lois got together? That would solve everything . . . .

#30 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, they're going somewhere . . . All the way!!!

#31 Edited by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it could work if handled correctly

I havent been extremely impressed so far, but I'm a patient person, so lets see where they take this relationship

#32 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: HA!!

#33 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

I am ok with Wonder Woman doing the whole Justice League.

#34 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

Nowhere in the long run.
BB

#35 Posted by Eternal19 (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know that superman is going to end up with lois. I dont know why DC wants us to believe this is going to last

#36 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11735 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells said:

i bet that'll make Hal wish he never quit.

#37 Edited by Wboy (440 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like something...I mean Lois wants him to be his best friend..FOREVEEEEEER.

#38 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4358 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly thought that they were a pair in the past several times before.

(+)

#39 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@colonyofcells said:

i bet that'll make Hal wish he never quit.

HA!

#40 Posted by SUNMAN (6935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One said:

I honestly thought that they were a pair in the past several times before.

(+)

they have beem. It's always been short lived. But the Wonder Woman and Superman pairing is nothing new.

DC's done many else-worlds where they are together. And they've teased this relationship dozens of times over the years. So not sure why fans see this as such a big deal. They aren't getting married I promise you that

#41 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Wonder Woman work together in JL so the constant daily contact can believably create some sparks. Clark and Lois should do best friends with benefits.

#42 Edited by AndreggvilJammer (16 posts) - - Show Bio

NO.

'Cause Clark and Lois have way too much history and it would be really stupid to throw all that away and settle for Wonder Woman, which is absolutely not likely to happen (at least, permanently, anyway).

Wonder woman and Batman would make a much more interesting couple. More dynamic, more complications... I know that DC has tried (more like almost tried but chickened out at the last second) that possibility before, but with more efforts, it would actually work out and become quite a relationship.

But I've been a huge BMWW shipper for quite a while so I'm definitely biased on my opinion here oh well

#43 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

In Justice League #14 they kissed once again as seen here:

Im curious to see where people see this going, is it a reoccuring fling, will they date for a while before parting ways or does DC have greater plans for these two?

Personally I am having a hard time believing its gonna become anything, I mean these are two HUGE characters, so its a risky move.

What do you think? And what are your hopes for this relationship?

no not really

#44 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11735 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_ said:

@Gambit1024

said:

@GunGunW said:

Eh....I would like for Superman to explore his options...If they where just going to bound him to her again...Why bother separating them?

to have new stories with him dating different people?

#45 Posted by darkman61288 (673 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_ said:

@Gambit1024

said:

@GunGunW said:

to have new stories with him dating different people?

Yeah, different people. Diana has always been the second choice to Lois. It has always like if Lois died Supes would be WW. This why I hate the pairing. Or more like one of the reasons. I would like to see a new love interest enter the picture. Not Lana, not Diana, I mean somebody new. DC needs new stories, how do you get new stories with new characters.

#46 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank god it's ending.

#47 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

You missed them going for diner in iss 15

#48 Posted by PCN24454 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

They won't go anywhere. And neither will Lois and Clark.

Most Superheroes aren't allowed to do actual relationship stuff after they enter a relationship.

It's why they probably won't do things like get married, have kids, or actually age once they start.

#49 Posted by Black_Claw (2816 posts) - - Show Bio

@pcn24454 said:

They won't go anywhere. And neither will Lois and Clark.

Most Superheroes aren't allowed to do actual relationship stuff after they enter a relationship.

It's why they probably won't do things like get married, have kids, or actually age once they start.

Well Aquaman's marriage is going pretty good right now.

#50 Edited by Outside_85 (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not going anywhere. It was added as part-PR stunt and part-poorly developed idea to throw into Trinity War's body pit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.