why is it...

#1 Posted by Trauma (5884 posts) - - Show Bio

That almost every fight the justice league get into with darkseid it ends up being darkseid vs superman and right when darkseids about to win batman comes in and helps superman

examples

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

you base this on two events...

Darkseid has faced plenty of other people before including Green Lanterns, Wonder Woman and Batman singularly

M

#3 Posted by Trauma (5884 posts) - - Show Bio

yea but i guess what im sayin is why is it when he faces superman someone comes in and saves supermans butt

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is it that people can't seem to put the whole title of their threads in the space allotted for such things?

#5 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"you base this on two events...Darkseid has faced plenty of other people before including Green Lanterns, Wonder Woman and Batman singularly"

Apparently there's a secret universal law that says that if something happens twice, it'll happen all the time. It's, like, a rule.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Buckshot says:
"Why is it that people can't seem to put the whole title of their threads in the space allotted for such things?"

Lazy?"

I think it's an attempt to get people to read threads they'd otherwise ignore because they seem (maybe because they are) stupid. Same with the "please read" that I've lately seen attached to thread titles quite a bit.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Why is it that people can't seem to put the whole title of their threads in the space allotted for such things?"

Lazy?

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Buckshot says:
Lazy?"
I think it's an attempt to get people to read threads they'd otherwise ignore because they seem (maybe because they are) stupid. Same with the "please read" that I've lately seen attached to thread titles quite a bit."

I was going to say that as well.Alot of them build up suspense to absolutely nothing.Sometimes please read is for people to read the details of the thread though because alot of people post on battles and don't read the OP.

#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Buckshot says:

Lazy?"

I think it's an attempt to get people to read threads they'd otherwise ignore because they seem (maybe because they are) stupid. Same with the "please read" that I've lately seen attached to thread titles quite a bit."

the please read ones are so people read the first post in a battle to know the circumstances...

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Buckshot says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Buckshot says:
Lazy?"
the please read ones are so people read the first post in a battle to know the circumstances..."

He's right though...some of them lead you to believe there is some thought put into and then you get into and it's a garbage battle.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.