Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Who Took The Justice League's Intel?

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Raw_Material

Really want to know who took all the intel from the Justice League Watchtower....more so from Cyborg!

It could be any of the recruits due to the fact that they were chosen not by the members of the JL, but from the grid itself.

I'm leading to think that it might've been Hawkman knowing that he's also apart of the Justice League of America. It could've also be either Black Canary or Zatanna; if not both. They were not depicted in any of the panels while the fight against Platinum took place. There was also a clue where Canary tells Zatanna something like "not until Hawkman shows up", which at first I thought not until Hawkman shows up will the meeting starts, but with deeper thinking, I'm pretty sure it's a hint.

Another person that I think might've taken it is Catwoman. She was left in the conference room in Justice League of America #2 while the other members of JLA went to meet the president and give a introduction speech of the team. There were no whereabouts from Catwoman during the time this was taken place.

Who do you took it?

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My guess is Catwoman..

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

If you're going along the lines of the JLA, I think Waller would have been the more obvious choice...

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Raw_Material

If you're going along the lines of the JLA, I think Waller would have been the more obvious choice...

Waller's a good one. She might've had the technology to do so, knowing how deep she is in the secret agency.

Wasn't really thinking too far in depths, but Amanda Waller is one of the best guesses for sure.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@reefermadness: If waller took the intel, this could pave the way to Trinity War. Because the government wants their own JL, and are stealing the intel to be on their level. Then the JL gets mad at the JLA then Pandora does something that screws everything up and there is battle of who should solve the problem.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespideyguy said:

@reefermadness: If waller took the intel, this could pave the way to Trinity War. Because the government wants their own JL, and are stealing the intel to be on their level. Then the JL gets mad at the JLA then Pandora does something that screws everything up and there is battle of who should solve the problem.

This might be the case knowing that the government wanted a nationally owned team of superheroes answering to their authorities rather than a team (Justice League) outside their boundaries. Amanda Waller might have been able to hack into the Justice League intel via technology. She also knows a lot about Cyborg, some that even he might not know and could have easily snuck behind his security viruses to download all the intel directly from the Watchtower. This raises lots of attention on the new recruits and will keep all the members of JL on their toes until they find out who the cyber-thief(s) really are. If Waller did take it, then evidently 'The Trinity War' will be thought, However I think it's gonna be them teaming up to defeat Black Adam rather than both fighting against each other.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waller probably put Vic's father up to stealing the information.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

@thespideyguy: If that's the case, his relationship with Cyborg is gonna take a nosedive.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thespideyguy

@thespideyguy: If that's the case, his relationship with Cyborg is gonna take a nosedive.

What if Waller blackmailed him, w/ vic's life.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespideyguy said:

@black_claw said:

That would be crazy ^

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

@thespideyguy said:

@black_claw said:

That would be crazy ^

Not to mention it has a hell of a lot of potential for a good Cyborg story arc.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reefermadness said:

@thespideyguy said:

@black_claw said:

That would be crazy ^

Not to mention it has a hell of a lot of potential for a good Cyborg story arc.

I hope they do this but there is no knew news of another wave.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

- I'm guessing that it was actually one of the recruits.

- Any other alternative wouldn't make any sense.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: Yea it has to be one of the recruits, but I think it was sinestro_gl that said Waller might be a option, which was a great guess as well. I never read Justice League 19 yet, so if they do acknowledge who took the intel, please don't spoil it!

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman251: Yea it has to be one of the recruits, but I think it was sinestro_gl that said Waller might be a option, which was a great guess as well. I never read Justice League 19 yet, so if they do acknowledge who took the intel, please don't spoil it!

- I don't see how Waller could possibly be an option as it was stated that someone in the watchtower took the intel.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

It could be The secret Society or it could be Waller. Wasn't there a Batman Robot kindof same as the one is JLA #2?

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe the message left was just Catwoman saying I love you to Batman ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.