Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Who is the pointless member of the main JL guys?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By gokuwarrior

@Teerack: aquaman isn't much more durable than her,she has a vulnerability against piercing weapons,but she has always been much more durable than him against everything else.

she is way faster than him,and she can fly again,she is a better fighter,a,amazons are the best warriors on earth,and she is the best amazons,she has more magic weapons than aquaman,and she is a semi-goddess now,she has shown that she has some kind of god mode or something that makes her even more powerful,and probably will have some new powers coming from being zeus's daugther,so yes,she is over all more useful than aquaman,and cybor is nowhere near wonder woman level of strenght,speed,durability,and skills;and cap marvel won't make her more redundant,they have had almost the same level in most areas,and probably it will keep that way,and with her god like power still developing,she could even surpass him,she still has more potential to explore.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By gokuwarrior

@WDW: the user "teerack" is in denail if he really thinks that aquaman is more durable than wonder woman,and if he really thinks that cyborg and aquaman speed can really be close to wonder woman's speed,he acts like if she is a slow brick now,her speed has been very close to superman for a very long time,and there is nothing to suggest that now will be different.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#203  Edited By blackadamFTW

@BlackArmor said:

If were talking power wise either WW or Aquaman

Yep.

Cyborg's their to teleport people, Batman's the brains, Superman's the leader/brawn, MM, is their for versatility (telepathy, shapeshifting, and so on), Flash is a good detective, and he's also a good powerhouse, but WW don't have any super special powers/abilities.

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By WDW

@blackadamFTW said:

@BlackArmor said:

Yep.

Cyborg's their to teleport people, Batman's the brains, Superman's the leader/brawn, MM, is their for versatility (telepathy, shapeshifting, and so on), Flash is a good detective, and he's also a good powerhouse, but WW don't have any super special powers/abilities.

LOL Batmans Brains?

If you had to face Darkseid or Doomsday type character and you had to sideline one of the justice league you would sideline Wonder Woman? She has an unbreakable lasso of truth and can deflect way more powerful attacks then superman can absorb like an omega beam blast. She is the best and most experienced fighter on the team. She is a weapons user. (and will kill if necessary) And has access to GOD forged weapons from hephestus. She can also raise her combat stats even higher when she removes her bracers. She has no real natural weakness like Superman (Magic and Kryptonite) She can communicate with Animals and send them into battle. (like chipmunks) :P

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205  Edited By BatteredArmor

@WDW said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@BlackArmor said:

Yep.

If you had to face Darkseid or Doomsday type character and you had to sideline one of the justice league you would sideline Wonder Woman?

Aquaman before Wonder Woman but on the grounds that the team has more responsibility than fighting Darksied yes. If fighting new god level threats was all they had to do I would bench Flash, Aquaman, Batman, and Cyborg and just have a team with Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom, Shazam, Icon, Apollo, and Mr. Majestic. Because they have other responsibilities Wonder Woman is high on my cut list because of her combat only uses and the fact that she so frequently overlaps with Superman who does most of it better

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By blackadamFTW

@WDW said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@BlackArmor said:

Yep.

If you had to face Darkseid or Doomsday type character and you had to sideline one of the justice league you would sideline Wonder Woman? She has an unbreakable lasso of truth and can deflect way more powerful attacks then superman can absorb like an omega beam blast. She is the best and most experienced fighter on the team. She is a weapons user. And has access to GOD forged weapons from hephestus. She can also raise her combat stats even higher when she removes her bracers. She has no real natural weakness like Superman (Magic and Kryptonite)

I'd bench Aquaman first.

But Wonder Woman would be next to go.

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By WDW

@BlackArmor said:

@WDW said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@BlackArmor said:

Yep.

If you had to face Darkseid or Doomsday type character and you had to sideline one of the justice league you would sideline Wonder Woman?

Aquaman before Wonder Woman but on the grounds that the team has more responsibility than fighting Darksied yes. If fighting new god level threats was all they had to do I would bench Flash, Aquaman, Batman, and Cyborg and just have a team with Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom, Shazam, Icon, Apollo, and Mr. Majestic. Because they have other responsibilities Wonder Woman is high on my cut list because of her combat only uses and the fact that she so frequently overlaps with Superman who does most of it better

Well the OP stated Crisis level threats....Who is he most pointless in crisis level threats He also restricted it to 8 members. You can't use Captain atom Shazam ETC.... So now after that clarification I am curious to your answer.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By BatteredArmor

@WDW said:

@BlackArmor said:

@WDW said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@BlackArmor said:

Yep.

Well the OP stated Crisis level threats....Who is he most pointless in crisis level threats He also restricted it to 8 members. You can't use Captain atom Shazam ETC.... So now after that clarification I am curious to your answer.

My point was that WW comes second on my cut list due to lack of versatility and the fact that their are better powerhouses around in the DCU. Aquaman still come first but With Superman's raw power, Cyborg's teleportation and connection to all technology, Flashes crowd control uses and possible wild card uses with his connection to the speed force, Green Lantern's ability to create anything he can imagine, Martian Manhunter's telepathy and infiltration purposes, and even Batman's tendency to either find or already know that one thing that will save the day as well as being one of the greatest strategist around I view Arthur and WW to be the two least necessary members. If I cut one though it's Aquaman

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By WDW

@BlackArmor said:

@WDW said:

@BlackArmor said:

@WDW said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@BlackArmor said:

Yep.

My point was that WW comes second on my cut list due to lack of versatility and the fact that their are better powerhouses around in the DCU. Aquaman still come first but With Superman's raw power, Cyborg's teleportation and connection to all technology, Flashes crowd control uses and possible wild card uses with his connection to the speed force, Green Lantern's ability to create anything he can imagine, Martian Manhunter's telepathy and infiltration purposes, and even Batman's tendency to either find or already know that one thing that will save the day as well as being one of the greatest strategist around I view Arthur and WW to be the two least necessary members. If I cut one though it's Aquaman

Thats cool but I really still think you are reaching saying batman is more valuable than Wonder Woman in a situation dealing with Darkseid or any other omega level Threat. Her unbreakable lasso alone is an extremely powerful tool add to that she can pretty much easily deflect blasts as powerful as Darkseids omega beams which to my Knowledge nobody has done. Most of what Batman can do against beings like Doomsday, Darksied and Amazo can be handled easily by Cyborg. But I totally respect your opinion.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By BatteredArmor

@WDW said:

@BlackArmor said:

@WDW said:

@BlackArmor said:

@WDW said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@BlackArmor said:

Yep.

Thats cool but I really still think you are reaching saying batman is more valuable than Wonder Woman in a situation dealing with Darkseid or any other omega level Threat. Her unbreakable lasso alone is an extremely powerful tool add to that she can pretty much easily deflect blasts as powerful as Darkseids omega beams which to my Knowledge nobody has done. Most of what Batman can do against beings like Doomsday, Darksied and Amazo can be handled easily by Cyborg. But I totally respect your opinion.

I respect yours as well, I just keep Batman in there because he always seems to find that one weakness no matter what it is, when it comes to the actual brawl it'd be crazy to say that he's worth more than Wonder Woman but he feels out his value in other places

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By gokuwarrior

@blackadamFTW: wonder woman has super powers,what are you talking about?,she has been near superman's level for a long time,she is more useful in a fight against draksied or doomsday than aquaman and cyborg.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#212  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Supermansito said:

As tittle said whos is the Member that did less to (save,fight,Help) DCU crisis againts great foes

Superman

Batman

GL

Flash

WW

MMH

Cyborg

Aquaman

My pick is WW.

who is yours?

Is this specifically for the New 52 or are you talking about the classic versions?

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By YoggSaron

I don't remember if I have posted on this thread before, but my choice would be Aquaman, if we are including MM, Wonder Woman if not.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By blackadamFTW

@gokuwarrior said:

@blackadamFTW: wonder woman has super powers,what are you talking about?,she has been near superman's level for a long time,she is more useful in a fight against draksied or doomsday than aquaman and cyborg.

I never said she was less useful than Aquaman. However, Cyborg is pretty useful in a fight due to his boom tube.

FanteFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By FanteFun

Batman is the most useless.

Also MMH can do everything Superman does and more.... so either Batman or Superman.

gfzb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By gfzb

Batman is most pointless..... I would swap him out with Black Canary

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By YoggSaron

@FanteFun said:

Also MMH can do everything Superman does and more.... so either Batman or Superman.

MM can do everything Aquaman and Wonder Woman can do as well, so they would be just as "useless" as Superman, moreso infact.

InfamousFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#218  Edited By InfamousFish

Superman, Batman, or Green Lantern ...... jk. Aquaman.

FanteFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By FanteFun

@YoggSaron said:

@FanteFun said:

MM can do everything Aquaman and Wonder Woman can do as well, so they would be just as "useless" as Superman, moreso infact.

.... He has no unbreakable lasso.... He has no access to other God forged weapons. He can't deflect beams as powerful as Darkseids omega beams. and he cant fight nearly as well as Aquaman or Wonder Woman and he has no real foundation in tactics.... . Without Aquaman you lose all access to Atlantian tech and army. Without Wonder Woman you lose all access to Amazon tech and army.

MMH can just mind read Batman or any other smart guy and get the same information batman would utilize. Superman is too easy to put down with red sun radiation and kryptonite. MMH is put down by Fire.

Wonder Woman has no glaring weakness and can fight in pretty much any condition. Superman is limited to Yellow sun Worlds (red sun worlds are the most abundant in the universe) and Batman is limited to his bodies limits

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By WDW

@FanteFun said:

@YoggSaron said:

@FanteFun said:

.... He has no unbreakable lasso.... He has no access to other God forged weapons. He can't deflect beams as powerful as Darkseids omega beams. and he cant fight nearly as well as Aquaman or Wonder Woman and he has no real foundation in tactics.... . Without Aquaman you lose all access to Atlantian tech and army. Without Wonder Woman you lose all access to Amazon tech and army.

MMH can just mind read Batman or any other smart guy and get the same information batman would utilize. Superman is too easy to put down with red sun radiation and kryptonite. MMH is put down by Fire.

Wonder Woman has no glaring weakness and can fight in pretty much any condition. Superman is limited to Yellow sun Worlds (red sun worlds are the most abundant in the universe) and Batman is limited to his bodies limits

I agree. MMH and Superman have huge exploitable weaknesses. Taking Wonder Woman off the team would be REALLY dumb. I would keep Superman over MMH his weakness is way to exploitable to the point of being absurd.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#221  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

I'd probabaly take MMH over Superman. It depend on whether or not J'onn overcoming his weakness to Regular fire is still canon on the dcnu.

gfzb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By gfzb

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

I'd probabaly take MMH over Superman. It depend on whether or not J'onn overcoming his weakness to Regular fire is still canon on the dcnu.

MMH is not a regular member of the DCnU Justice League.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

He's joining up soon. Geoff Johns confirmed it at Comic Con. Or is this thread just for founders?

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#224  Edited By Captain13

@gfzb said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

read op

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

In the DCNU....I'd have to say that Cyborg has done the least.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

On second thought, it's Aquaman

gfzb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By gfzb

@Captain13 said:

@gfzb said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

read op

I read OP and my comment stands

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By YoggSaron

@FanteFun said:

Fair enough, but the exact same thing could be said about Superman and his Kryptonian technology, which is far more advanced than any tech you would find on Earth. Clearly the Martian does not have everything Superman has, but apparently the technology of one of the most advanced species in the Universe doesn't matter to you, but of course Wonder Woman's paraphernalia does!

@FanteFun said:

Yes, because all you see in Justice League stories are enemies hurling red suns and an obscure mineral of dead planet at Superman! The League's threats are more often than not physical threats for all of the members, so bringing up not-so-common weaknesses is rather laughable.

The Martian has overcome his fire weakness of multiple occasions in the past, and he remains vastly more powerful than Wonder Woman and anyone else in the League except for the Flash, so the trade-off is absolutely acceptable.

@FanteFun said:

And blue suns, and white suns, and orange suns, or hell, no sun.

When I was making my decision I made the mistake of only taking powers into account, and you are correct that both Wonder Woman and Aquaman have differentiating factors to consider, but as does Superman, who has access to technology rivaled by none in League and possesses a computer like mind, and as does Batman, who supplies resources for the League and is a superb tactician and strategist.

My final conclusion, no one in the League can be deemed "useless".

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By YoggSaron

@WDW said:

I agree. MMH and Superman have huge exploitable weaknesses. Taking Wonder Woman off the team would be REALLY dumb. I would keep Superman over MMH his weakness is way to exploitable to the point of being absurd.

Hugely? No. You cannot find Kryptonite on the street and MM weakness to fire can and has been overcome many times and as I have said before, the Martian is so powerful that even with a common weakness he usefulness far outweighs that of anyone else.

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoggSaron said:

@FanteFun said:

Fair enough, but the exact same thing could be said about Superman and his Kryptonian technology, which is far more advanced than any tech you would find on Earth. Clearly the Martian does not have everything Superman has, but apparently the technology of one of the most advanced species in the Universe doesn't matter to you, but of course Wonder Woman's paraphernalia does!

@FanteFun said:

Yes, because all you see in Justice League stories are enemies hurling red suns and an obscure mineral of dead planet at Superman! The League's threats are more often than not physical threats for all of the members, so bringing up not-so-common weaknesses is rather laughable.

The Martian has overcome his fire weakness of multiple occasions in the past, and he remains vastly more powerful than Wonder Woman and anyone else in the League except for the Flash, so the trade-off is absolutely acceptable.

@FanteFun said:

And blue suns, and white suns, and orange suns, or hell, no sun.

When I was making my decision I made the mistake of only taking powers into account, and you are correct that both Wonder Woman and Aquaman have differentiating factors to consider, but as does Superman, who has access to technology rivaled by none in League and possesses a computer like mind, and as does Batman, who supplies resources for the League and is a superb tactician and strategist.

My final conclusion, no one in the League can be deemed "useless".

agreed.. also its not like Superman just rolls over as soon as a villain pulls out a chunk of kryptonite or red sun radiation.... he has defeated villains using kryptonite many times and i remember him fighting the enitire army of Kanjar Ro in a world with a red sun.... and Kanjar Ro got the better of him only because he had a way of siphoning the fear of the inhabitants of the planet and use it as a energy weapon of some sort

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#231  Edited By TheCannon

Why is this a question? It's Cyborg!

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By OutlawRenegade

@TheCannon: Because not everyone agrees with you lol

DoggySmoove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By DoggySmoove
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I feel like Aquaman has hardly even been in the series

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By WDW

@YoggSaron said:

Hugely? No. You cannot find Kryptonite on the street and MM weakness to fire can and has been overcome many times and as I have said before, the Martian is so powerful that even with a common weakness he usefulness far outweighs that of anyone else.

I say Hugely because both weakness can turn the whole dynamics of the battle. Kyrptonite and red sun radiation does not have to kill superman just weaken him enough. MMH has a big weakness to fire. It all depends on the writer but they are documented weaknesses. Crisis level threats to the Justice League can exploit these weaknesses

Based on this I would either keep MMH or Superman but not both at the expense of Wonder Woman who has no weakness natural weakness and can fight in more situations than Superman and MMH And is way more skilled at fighting and war preparation.

There is no right answer here of course....Anyone can think what they want. But I would certainly try to completely eliminate the obvious hole in my defense. Keeping Wonder Woman and Superman or Wonder Woman and MMH + the rest of the team is the way to go here.

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#236  Edited By supermaansito

@Pokeysteve: new 52

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By supermaansito

@FanteFun said:

Superman has more tools than MMH to save ppl,he is more durable,faster and stronger

Plus Fire is everywhere and!! Kryptonite i guess hmmm its a RARE rock.....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#238  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Flash.

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By supermaansito

Why is ppl getting MMH into the topic??? he is not even on list or JL new 52 yet ...

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoggSaron said:

@WDW said:

I agree with this outlook. You have to weigh in the frequency in which their weakness become a significant liability in a team battle because these guys can overcome these weaknesses in many situations, and in a team environment would be helped just as they help others when needed. Superman's and MMH's weaknesses were provided to them because without them they would be deemed too powerful. This is an example of with the Bad comes the Good, and their weakness are not exploited enough to for them to be considered major liabilities to the team. Wonder Women's advantage here would become very "Niche", and thats not how you want to sell her. They are probably the most versatile members of the JLA in terms of abilities and intelligence even with these weaknesses, still cover their own. These are probably the 2 worst characters to compare any other JLA character to if you're talking about a chopping block.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#241  Edited By TDK_1997

Cyborg.

cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:

@YoggSaron said:

@WDW said:

I agree with this outlook. You have to weigh in the frequency in which their weakness become a significant liability in a team battle because these guys can overcome these weaknesses in many situations, and in a team environment would be helped just as they help others when needed. Superman's and MMH's weaknesses were provided to them because without them they would be deemed too powerful. This is an example of with the Bad comes the Good, and their weakness are not exploited enough to for them to be considered major liabilities to the team. Wonder Women's advantage here would become very "Niche", and thats not how you want to sell her. They are probably the most versatile members of the JLA in terms of abilities and intelligence even with these weaknesses, still cover their own. These are probably the 2 worst characters to compare any other JLA character to if you're talking about a chopping block.

agreed

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#243  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

In the New 52 it's Batman, because they retconned all of his feats away. Pricks. 

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By WDW

@drgnx said:

@YoggSaron said:

@WDW said:

Saying MMH and Superman are always going to overcome their weakness in a situation can be said about EVERY superhero and hero ever made but remember, a lot of the time they are saved by another member, especially in team books like the Justice League. Add to that...Of course they don't include fire and Kryptonite in every story. That would get old quick. The point is they have an exploitable weakness that ANY writer can use. None of the other members on the team do.... accept maybe Aquaman... when he is out of water...

Now...

I am evaluating this as if I had to pick a team of 7 Superheroes on the team. I would eliminate the obvious weakness. Meaning I would try to eliminate as much weaknesses so that any WRITER would be challenged in coming up with ways to beat the team. It does not take a creative leap to beat a team with Superman and Martian Manhunters.... without Wonder Woman. For example.... The justice league without Wonder Woman would probably fail against Amazo and the DCnU Darksied and that's not even including Kryptonite. Max lord would have won if Wonder Woman had not been there.

However Taking Either MMH or Superman out and replacing one with Wonder Woman would make for a more solid team that would win in more situations than a Team without Wonder Woman. I am not sure if you ever followed Wonder Woman books but she would be a HUGE advantage in ANY fight. Honestly if Wonder Woman had to square off against DCnU Darksied, (SuperAmazo), and Doomsday. one by one fully rested after each fight she would last the longest compared to all the other members of the team.

cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WDW said:

@drgnx said:

@YoggSaron said:

@WDW said:

Saying MMH and Superman are always going to overcome their weakness in a situation can be said about EVERY superhero and hero ever made but remember, a lot of the time they are saved by another member, especially in team books like the Justice League. Add to that...Of course they don't include fire and Kryptonite in every story. That would get old quick. The point is they have an exploitable weakness that ANY writer can use. None of the other members on the team do.... accept maybe Aquaman... when he is out of water...

Now...

I am evaluating this as if I had to pick a team of 7 Superheroes on the team. I would eliminate the obvious weakness. Meaning I would try to eliminate as much weaknesses so that any WRITER would be challenged in coming up with ways to beat the team. It does not take a creative leap to beat a team with Superman and Martian Manhunters.... without Wonder Woman. For example.... The justice league without Wonder Woman would probably fail against Amazo and the DCnU Darksied and that's not even including Kryptonite. Max lord would have won if Wonder Woman had not been there.

However Taking Either MMH or Superman out and replacing one with Wonder Woman would make for a more solid team that would win in more situations than a Team without Wonder Woman. I am not sure if you ever followed Wonder Woman books but she would be a HUGE advantage in ANY fight. Honestly if Wonder Woman had to square off against DCnU Darksied, Amazo, and Doomsday. one by one fully rested after each fight she would last the longest compared to all the other members of the team.

while i understand that "who is the weakest " is subjective and i respect ur choice. i also understand what u r saying about Superman and MM's weaknesses. However i have to disagree with ur last sentence. OK not completely as Amazo can easily exploit fire and red sun weaknesses by using the powers of someone like Fire or Captain Atom... but i think both MM and Superman would outlast Diana against Darkseid or Doomsday because usually Darkseid and Doomsday don't pack chunks of Kryptonite or emit fire.

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By WDW

@cloudzackvincent said:

@

while i understand that "who is the weakest " is subjective and i respect ur choice. i also understand what u r saying about Superman and MM's weaknesses. However i have to disagree with ur last sentence. OK not completely as Amazo can easily exploit fire and red sun weaknesses by using the powers of someone like Fire or Captain Atom... but i think both MM and Superman would outlast Diana against Darkseid or Doomsday because usually Darkseid and Doomsday don't pack chunks of Kryptonite or emit fire.

Darkseid can and has K.Oed Superman in seconds with the Omega effect. Wonder Woman can deflect that all day if she had to.

Yes MMH and Superman would probaly last Longer than Wonder Woman against Doomsday.

But my point was if you take all 3 and pit each one against Wonder Woman. one on one... she would survive the longest in total.... None of them can put her down easily..... But Amazo and Darksied can put MMH and Superman down easily. without Kryptonite or fire.

I havent even mentioned supermans weakness to magic as well

cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WDW said:

@cloudzackvincent said:

@

Darkseid can and has K.Oed Superman in seconds with the Omega effect. Wonder Woman can deflect that all day if she had to.

Yes MMH and Superman would probaly last Longer than Wonder Woman against Doomsday.

But my point was if you take all 3 and pit each one against Wonder Woman. one on one... she would survive the longest in total.... None of them can put her down easily..... But Amazo and Darksied can put MMH and Superman down easily. without Kryptonite or fire.

ok now that makes sense..... in this scenario i concur that u r correct. however i would still pick MM or Superman over Diana( no fanboyism here, i hope u know that WW is my fav superhero) because of their marginally higher power level and wider versatility. but i totally get why others would prefer WW.

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By WDW

@cloudzackvincent said:

@WDW said:

@cloudzackvincent said:

@

ok now that makes sense..... in this scenario i concur that u r correct. however i would still pick MM or Superman over Diana( no fanboyism here, i hope u know that WW is my fav superhero) because of their marginally higher power level and wider versatility. but i totally get why others would prefer WW.

Yeah there is no right answer. I think they are all useful. But from a logical standpoint for me it does not make sense to remove Wonder Woman from the team.

And for the record I would remove just about everyone else before I would remove Superman or MMH.... but no way I would remove Wonder Woman in favor of anybody. It makes no sense to remove the most experianced tactical fighter on the team.... who has such a diversity of skills abilities and weapons And can compete on a galactic scale.

Wonder Woman is my favorite character but I do have arguments to backup my reasons for keeping her around. :)

cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WDW said:

@cloudzackvincent said:

@WDW said:

@cloudzackvincent said:

@

Yeah there is no right answer. I think they are all useful. But from a logical standpoint for me it does not make sense to remove Wonder Woman from the team.

And for the record I would remove just about everyone else before I would remove Superman or MMH.... but no way I would remove Wonder Woman in favor of anybody. It makes no sense to remove the most experianced tactical fighter on the team.... who has such a diversity of skills abilities and weapons And can compete on a galactic scale.

Wonder Woman is my favorite character but I do have arguments to backup my reasons for keeping her around. :)

i got that :)

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#250  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Vance Astro said:

Flash.

Why do you say that?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.