Who is the least respected Justice Leaguer on Comicvine?

• 54 results
#1 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the least respected Justice Leaguer on Comicvine? As in, who has the most (insert opposite of fanboys here).

Hmmm?

#2 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
I think plastic man.
#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea......

#4 Posted by DarkChris (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg? Gardner?

#5 Posted by fACEmelter88 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold?

#6 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Cyborg. People hate him for replacing MM.

#7 Posted by Icarusflies (12471 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

Probably this.

Booster Gold and BB have a pretty dedicated JLI following...which tends to carry over to MM.

#8 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg and Hal Jordan

#9 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

Cyborg and Hal Jordan

My thoughts except just N52 Hal Jordan.

#10 Edited by ultimatepunchrod (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

@mr.obvious said:

Cyborg and Hal Jordan

I like Cyborg on the JL. He's pretty useful. My least favorite JL member overall would have to be Booster Gold. He's just insincere.

#11 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

@mr.obvious said:

Cyborg and Hal Jordan

New 52 Hal Jordan is an unlikable selfish douchey assh*le pr*ck. I like Cyborg, but he's useless on the Justice League.

#12 Posted by Lvenger (18496 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently Cyborg as he replaced Martian Manhunter as a founding member. Personally I'm fine with MM being replaced but not with Cyborg. Aquaman has been disliked on here for a while until the New 52 when Johns has made him likeable again. I'd also say Hal for acting like such a douche in Johns' current run. But two past Justice Leaguers I personally don't like are Gypsy and Vibe.

#13 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

@Funrush said:

@mr.obvious said:

Cyborg and Hal Jordan

New 52 Hal Jordan is an unlikable selfish douchey assh*le pr*ck. I like Cyborg, but he's useless on the Justice League.

+1 Follow.

#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg, it's to bad he doesn't deserve the hate

#15 Posted by ManMartianhunter (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's Martian Manhunter, only because people call him not interesting and A superman knock off. Besides personal interest I believe that martian manhunter is an awesome character who got cheated by his writers

#16 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

I think aquaman gets a bad rap

#17 Posted by JonSmith (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@ManMartianhunter said:

I think it's Martian Manhunter, only because people call him not interesting and A superman knock off. Besides personal interest I believe that martian manhunter is an awesome character who got cheated by his writers

Y'know, ManMartianhunter. I can't really put my finger on it, but something about your username and avatar tipped me off that maybe you liked Martian Manhunter before I read that statement. Crazy, I know. I have no idea why I would think that.

On topic... If it's an absence of fans? Maybe the Atom or Green Arrow. Opposite of fans? These days probably Superman, Hal Jordan, or Cyborg.

#18 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Superman...:P

#19 Posted by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg. Ever since he became a leaguer, people started bashing him. Some even considered the character he replaced to be the "most important member" of the JL. LOL @ them.

I can say that nobody really gave a darn about MMH until he got replaced. Like when Michael Jackson died. People went from "he's a sick pedophile" to "oh my god, he was such an inspiration in my life".

It is a pity.

#20 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sufferthorn said:

Because...? XD

I think its Cyborg.
#21 Edited by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg, Hal Jordan and Booster Gold.

@Twentyfive said:

Cyborg. Ever since he became a leaguer, people started bashing him. Some even considered the character he replaced to be the "most important member" of the JL. LOL @ them.

I can say that nobody really gave a darn about MMH until he got replaced. Like when Michael Jackson died. People went from "he's a sick pedophile" to "oh my god, he was such an inspiration in my life".

It is a pity.

and this.

#22 Posted by Big_Nasty (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg b/c of Replacing MMH
Aquaman b/c of Family Guy

#23 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Prior to the New 52, it was easily Arthur.

#24 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_:

....I hate his fanboys more than anything.

I also hate his attitude.

I hate his unrealistic tendencies.

I hate how corny he is.

Actually....this should help you understand.

#25 Posted by TheCannon (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

There's a reason.

#26 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sufferthorn: Not all of us are like that. Storm and Batman fanboys are the worst.

...We are trying to forget the SA. Superman hasn't been like that for years...May I suggest Action Comics by Grant Morrison?
#27 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_:

Yes....but Superman will still be the Goldenboy, the guy who should be possible to beat, but can't be beat no matter what.

The Silver Age Superman was the start of a cult of fanboy superman-priests that will never stop untill everyone accepts Superman as the most powerful forever. They only downplayed him because when Marvel appeared and introduced REALISM into comic books, DC had to adapt.

But i know Superman for what he is.....a fanboys dream-boat.

#28 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sufferthorn
Not gonna try to change your mind. But...you kinda don't know about Superman. *Sigh*

We'll just leave it at that.

Kinda sad that a character that has done so much, is hated for no reason.
#29 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_:

No, i respect Superman, I know Superman, and i know he has done great things. I just get angry at him.

The only one i hate more....is Batman. The Prep-God of Evil.

#30 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sufferthorn: Don't take it out on Supes dude....Take it out on the....WRITERS.

So far in the new 52...he has gotten his butt kicked in like...almost every issue...

Ugh....I agree with you there...Can beat the Worlds Greatest heroes with a banana, but can't keep a clown in check...
#31 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_:

Yep.

That and many more reasons why i will stay a Marvelite.

#32 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sufferthorn: Marvelite...LOL I haven't seen that word here.
#33 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#34 Posted by TheCannon (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

if they ever come out with a movie for the Justice League and Martian Manhunter isn't in it as a founding member I will give the movie 1/5

That's all you would do? If it doesn't have Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman, I am not paying to see it.

#35 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

if they ever come out with a movie for the Justice League and Martian Manhunter isn't in it as a founding member I will give the movie 1/5

That's all you would do? If it doesn't have Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman, I am not paying to see it.

If it didn't have Wonder Woman in it, it wouldn't be a real Justice League movie.

#36 Posted by TheCannon (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duke_Nasty said:

@TheCannon said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

If it didn't have Wonder Woman in it, it wouldn't be a real Justice League movie.

I don't think it'd be a real Justice League movie unless it has

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Green Lantern (Hal)
  • Flash
  • Aquaman
  • Martian Manhunter

as the roster.

#37 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32924 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg haters do my head in

#38 Posted by Captain13 (3284 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg is the least respected member, but if a Justice League movie doesn't have him or John Stewart as a founder then I'm out.

#39 Posted by _Zombie_ (10323 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg, easily.

#40 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12592 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter didn't get the respect he deserved until after the reboot, cyborg, Hal Jordan

#41 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg ............ I don't hate he but somehow I don't think he belongs there

#42 Posted by IncludedPharoh (192 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Cyborg but he replaced MM which is why he isnt well liked on here. Cyborg is pretty cool though.

#43 Edited by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter pre-flashpoint, Cyborg currently. Cyborg's powers are far from useless, contrary to what some of the users on this site like to claim.

#44 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

You comment is a fail.

#45 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg is cool but replacing MM is a heck no for me.

#46 Posted by The_Tree (7246 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan, he seems to catch a lot of hate.

#47 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6204 posts) - - Show Bio

personally i hate hal jordon. I hate all the green lanterns. not a fan of them at all, but CV communinty prob hates Cyborg for replacing manhunter. Superman and Aquaman gets hate too but Aquaman has been doing pretty good in new 52.

#48 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg followed by Plastic Man

#49 Posted by SithLantern93 (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#50 Posted by Captain13 (3284 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.