Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Who is the Justice Leagues greatest foe?I don't mean the DCU bu

magicman620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By magicman620

I recently asked “Who is the Justice Leagues greatest foe? I don't mean the DCU but rather the Justice League. Anyway let me know your opinion” and I great options. Now I would like to do a poll and here from who do you think is the Justice Leagues main nemesis from that list.  

Here are the Listing that were picked below:   

1. Darkseid
    2. Lex Luthor
    3. Doctor Light
    4. Injustice League (Specially Major Disaster....or Bruce.....well he could be )  
    5. Starro
    6. Amazo
    7. Crime Syndicate

These are my choices that I found mostly appearing in anything Justice League

1. Despero
    2. Felix Faust
    3. Joker
    4. Solomon Grundy
    5. Royal Flush Gang
    6. Icicle
    7. Floronic Man
    8. Jean Loring
    9. Overmaster
    10. Professor Ivo
    11. T.O. Morrow
    12. Shade
    13. Sonar
    14. The Key

This is the link from my previous forum:
     http://www.comicvine.com/justice-league-of-america/65-31815/who-is-the-justice-leagues/92-570087/  

humanfly26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By humanfly26

hm.. that's a tricky one. the bad guys change a lot for each version of the justice league. Darkseid, Luthor and Joker come to mind simply because they are such heavy hitters in the DCU. But I think if you're looking for someone specific to the JLA, I'd have to pick Despero, followed by the Crime Syndicate.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.