Who here plans on buying the new JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA book?

#1 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

By Johns and Finch. Provide reasons for why or why not.

Personally, I'm usually adverse to buying multiple books which follow the same subject matter - for both variety and monetary reasons. That being said, I'm kinda stoked for Trinity War and I'm pretty sure this new book is going to be closely tied to that. Furthermore, I like Finch's art and I enjoy reading about the lesser-known characters of the DC Universe. I think Johns has a proven record of elevating second-tier characters to first-tier status and I think this book provides some fertile ground where he can do that again.

So in short, I think I'm going to buy this book in the early going. I'll probably follow it through Trinity War, and then reevaluate whether I should keep with it afterwards.

What do you guys think? Are you pumped or not so much?

#2 Posted by SoA (5247 posts) - - Show Bio

im gonna get it ,i wanna see where they go from there.

#3 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

ME

#4 Posted by Haaydrian (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, because its full of awesome characters.

I mean, Catwoman needs to go take a stroll and whatnot, but I love the rest of the team.

#5 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing the new roster,I'm dying with anticipation.

#6 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Baz, Stargirl, Vibe! The better be good in that book or it's DROPPED!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.