Who currently has the better Ongoing Title: Flash or Aquaman?

#1 Posted by OutlawRenegade (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash by Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato

or

Aquaman by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis

#2 Posted by noj (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats kinda a tough one. Both are REALLY great series but Ill have to go with The Flash.

#3 Posted by NewKid (354 posts) - - Show Bio

both are great right now...

what i like about them how they feel very different from each other. the art for both is amazing in diff ways.

i'd say aquaman, but only just.

love both.

#4 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman is more fun to read, but I like the Flash as a character, more.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27351 posts) - - Show Bio
@NewKid said:

both are great right now...

what i like about them how they feel very different from each other. the art for both is amazing in diff ways.

i'd say aquaman, but only just.

love both.

#6 Posted by Lvenger (16017 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been more interested in the Aquaman ongoing than the Flash ongoing post New 52. But I prefer the Flash as a character.

#7 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman. 
Flash has a good story but I think people are giving it more credit than it deserves because of the art.

#8 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaman.... but flash is good too....

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman. Last ish was badass.

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (13684 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman.

#11 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as innovation and story I'm on Aquaman's side. Not that the art is bad or anything in Aquaman, but I always look forward to the big "DC presents the Flash!" worked into the art.

#12 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

They're both fantastic, but in different way... Flash is (wait for it) a little faster paced, while Aquaman is very arc driven... there is a lot going on in Flash, but while Aquaman is a slightly slower burn, it is really building the mythology of the character in an awesome way...

#13 Posted by The Stegman (20734 posts) - - Show Bio

To me, Aquaman, it took a character that has been ridiculed and mocked (albeit unjustly) for years and made him one of the most respected and admired titles in the New 52, as well as telling an awesome story, I like Flash too, but he's pretty much always been great, Flash met my expectations, but Aquaman exceeded them.

#14 Posted by Skyfire (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

To me, Aquaman, it took a character that has been ridiculed and mocked (albeit unjustly) for years and made him one of the most respected and admired titles in the New 52, as well as telling an awesome story, I like Flash too, but he's pretty much always been great, Flash met my expectations, but Aquaman exceeded them.

Well said.

#15 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skyfire said:

@The Stegman said:

To me, Aquaman, it took a character that has been ridiculed and mocked (albeit unjustly) for years and made him one of the most respected and admired titles in the New 52, as well as telling an awesome story, I like Flash too, but he's pretty much always been great, Flash met my expectations, but Aquaman exceeded them.

Well said.

#16 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both but I think Aquaman haves the edge

#17 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them both, but I'll go with Aquaman!

#18 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both equally. But I'll go with Aquaman, since I like the character a lil better.

#19 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to choose between these two.

#20 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman.

#21 Posted by The_Tree (6411 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman by a waterslide. Hehehe.

Online
#22 Posted by The Poet (8195 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash, but only because I am reading it...

Moderator
#23 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaman. its has something new for the guy: respect. flash meh.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.