Which member of the X-Men would you have in the JLA and why?

#1 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could pick 1 member of the X-men to be in the JLA who would it be and why?

#2 Posted by DEGRAAF (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Colossus or Kitty Pride would fit best just from their nature and background, essentially their seeming want to not kill and childishly see good in people. 

I would like to see someone like Emma Frost or Nightcrawler on the team tho. I think they would make new and interesting contributions to the team.
#3 Posted by Dark Walker (477 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them, though some of them know how to work as a team, the JLA is the JLA and the X-Men are the X-Men, they just don't mesh together.  Some of the X-Men would be so used to working with a more team dynamic they'd instantly try to tell the others what to do, or how to work better as a team. 

#4 Posted by Jake Fury (19167 posts) - - Show Bio

Madrox would be a great aset to the JLA.
#5 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Iceman you would fit in with Flash Fire and other fun funny guys
#6 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke!

Everytime I think of JLA, I can't for the life of me name many telepaths... only Martin Manhunter comes to mind...Saturn Girl too, but she is Legion... so I think JLA needs more telepaths, and I think Psylocke would fit in the best because not only is she powerful ability wise but also a great combatant!

#7 Posted by ombla2 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto

#8 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable, because at his most powerfull he's the strongest telekenitic in Marvel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.