Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3320 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Where can I find last issues of the Justice League Internatiol

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

I have Justice League International volumes 1-4, then the Formerly Known as the Justice League.
    But what issue is it where the original JLI ends?
    I think in volume 4 the title changed to Justice league and they added the Justice League Europe. But what issue is it that the UN shuts down the JLI and the JLI disbands?
    I would like to get the full series, but I don't know about the end stuff. 

I may have continued on and ended in a different series.  Any idea, maybe JLE or JLI or JLA?

http://www.comicvine.com/justice-league-europe-breakdowns-postscript/37-35447/ 

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MrMiracle77

Well, the JLI/E/A starts its long, slow march right around the death of Superman.  Technically, the series 'ends' when Obsidian, Icemaiden, Metamorpho, and Nuklon (Atom Smasher) are attacked by the white martians at the beginning of Grant Morrison's run in JLA #1.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

There is a specific image of Max standing looking at the camera while the rest of the team is walking away, and I think it says the end or something.  And wikipedia said something about the UN canceling their status or something, so the story sort of ends with them loosing their un connection.  I athink anyway, but I could be wrong and I think it ends in JLE but again i could be wrong.

No Caption Provided

Is this story, I think its in Breakdown or something (could be wrong), collected in a graphic novel yet?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.